This Job Listing is about SeerBit in Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria 2022
Job Title: Digital Marketing Lead
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
We are a financial technology company seeking to bridge the gaps identified in Africa’s payment ecosystem with a presence in 9 African countries, serving a large number of merchants across different verticals and aggressively expanding our footprint.
We are on a mission to shape the future of commerce not just in Africa but across the globe. Our results-driven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster and empower everyone on our team to have an impact on our business and close the payment gaps in Africa and the rest of the world. Join us to develop and build Africa’s most trusted payment gateway that helps merchants do business with ease, with style and without borders.
What We Need
We are looking to hire a competent Digital Marketing Lead who has a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
The role will be charged with maintaining the brands online presence and sales by working on various marketing campaigns by researching, strategizing with other team members to create content for successful campaigns.
What You Will Do
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights.
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity.
- Analyze competitor activity.
- Recommend improvements to increase performance.
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement.
The Must Have
- Must have 6+ years proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Understanding of web publishing requirements.
- The editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Expertise in social media platforms.
- Project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a social media manager.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Medical cover
- Flexible work schedule
- Profit share
- Stock option
- Learning and development opportunity
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Application Deadline: N/A