Website Design Pickle
Are you looking for a Job at Design Pickle in Scottsdale, AZ
About this feature
for Hello, possible pickle! for forAs Design Pickle’s account manager, you are responsible for maintaining and improving the retention and expansion of your assigned business book. You’ll drive the aftermarket customer experience, highlighting best practices to drive Design Pickle utilization and growth throughout the customer lifecycle. It will serve as the primary point of contact for assigned accounts, establishing a regular cadence focused on onboarding, engagement, and growth. You will serve as the customer’s internal champion, acting as the primary contact for problem escalation, product awareness, and adoption, and driving customer enablement through content and events. for forJoin this new role and team with enthusiasm, foster a highly collaborative culture to drive team performance, and make your mark on the next stage of Design Pickle’s growth. for for Reports to: Senior Manager, Customer Success
for On a daily basis, he works closely with sales leaders and frequently collaborates with Customer Success and Marketing. for for Location: Design Pickle is a first remote company with a business center based in Scottsdale, AZ
for Who are we looking for?for First, Design Pickle is anything but typical. We are a group of hard-working people and lovers of creativity from all over the world. for forDo we also lovethe pickles? Most of us! But don’t worry if pickles aren’t your thing. It is not a deciding factor. However, we seek passion and interest in something because the uniqueness of our employees is what helped us become the great company we are today. for forWe stand behind our vision, purpose and values, and these are fundamental to the way you show yourself every day. forfor Specifically for their role, we are looking for people who have …
- 3-5 years of relevant experience as an account manager, implementation manager and/or customer success manager with experience in software as a service (SaaS)/subscription-based services
- You have a solid understanding of market trends and can easily receive instructions on how to retain our graphic design service in different industries.
- A proven ability to optimize and retain customers, and a track record of exceeding retention expectations.
- Experience with CRM software such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Marketo, etc., and G-suite.
- Passion and enthusiasm, and fully believes in how Design Pickle can change lives.
- Tenacity: You are persistent and very goal-oriented. The organization is something that it takes pride in and is proficient in using multiple technology platforms
for Key objectives and responsibilities
As a fast-growing company, our roles are constantly evolving. However, we want you to know exactly what you are getting into. In the first 90 days, here is a preview ofwhat to expect:
- Manage overall after-sales relationship with assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with customers and users to define and drive best practices for successful utilization and maximizing value.
- Provide strategic guidance, best practices, and expertise related to the Design Pickle platform, services, and customer use cases.
- Discover new upsell opportunities from Design Pickle services based on customer needs and utilization.
- Prepare customers for new product launches, drive adoption and product/platform adherence.
- Ensure the renewal of assigned accounts.
- Organize all activities and touchpoints to ensure retention.
- Develop and deliver customer enablement content (webinars, email newsletters, programs).
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively improve all customer success initiatives.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the Design Pickle platform, internal systems, and processes to assist clients with requests and suggest best practices for successful use.
- Analyze usage patterns to provide proactive information and minimize churn.
- Measure the results of executed programs and enablement content to determine scalability and effectiveness.
- Create cross-functional opportunities for adoption growth
- Collaborate and communicate with Sales/Support/Marketi ng to ensure alignment withactivation plans.
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of opportunities that impact revenue growth.
for Benefits, compensation and advantages
for Unlimited PTO: Hate to see your PTO hours decrease as the year progresses? Not anymore! There is no limit or number associated with the number of PTO days you can request. forfor Major Healthcare: We offer major health plans through United Healthcare, which are seamlessly managed through EmployeeNavigator. for for Dental and Vision Insurance: We work with Beam Dental and VSP to obtain supplemental coverage. for for Remote work flexibility: more productive at home? Not based in Scottsdale, AZ? Good with us! We are a remote first company with people from all over the country. for for World-class business center: more productive in an office? Also, it’s okay with us! Our business center is set up with state-of-the-art standing desks, HD monitors, meeting rooms for meetings and calls, a podcast studio, a relaxation room, a product wall, and a cool dip. …. yeah, we said a cold dip. for for Office Gym: Our business center also has a small CrossFit-style gym available for any pickle! for for New Parental Leave: Design Pickle encourages all primary caregivers to take up to 8 weeks of leave for a new family member, including adoption, at full salary.for for Paid Training and Personal Development: We offer an annual stipend for employees to continue to improve their skills and learn things to help them in their careers. for for Stock Option Potential: We give our permanent staff a stake in what we are building here. for for Safe for pets: do you have a furry friend? Design Pickle offers pet insurance through United Pet Care for discounted vet visits, medications and procedures. for for Team Retreats, Social Events and Adventures: Pickle’s collaboration is important to us! We organize regular social events, meetings and experiences for our staff. forfor About Design Pickle
Design Pickle was founded in 2015 with a vision to change lives through its creative software, solutions, and services. Since then, the company has grown to become the number one flat-rate creative services company in the world. We have served tens of thousands of clients with a team that spans the world. for forIn 2019 and 2020, Inc. 5000 listed Design Pickle as one of the fastest growing companies in America. for forWe are a company that takes our core values seriously:
Our goal is the kindness of Mister-Rogers-Level; Every interaction comes from a place of inclusion, empathy, kindness, and respect. for for Smart work
We are resourceful, efficient, and committed to constant improvement by leveragingour time, technology and resources. for for Truth
We speak from the heart, operate with integrity, and guide every decision, conversation, and action honestly (even when no one is watching). for for Service
We accept our collective responsibility to please customers, support our teammates, and give back to the community. for for Tenacious
We are ambitious creators with guts. We take responsibility for our decisions and grow from our mistakes. for forYou can learn more about our company, our vision and what we stand for on our website and social channels. We are eager to meet you. Thanks in advance for your request! forfor Notice to Recruitment and Staffing Agencies
Design Pickle will not accept resumes from any source other than the candidate. Any unsolicited resume submitted to Design Pickle will be deemed Design Pickle sourced. forforPM21
Company: Design Pickle
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org