Are you looking for a Job at Deloitte in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You’ll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In an international firm like Deloitte, our strong global presence is complemented by our local reach and market knowledge. A career in Financial Advisory Services with Deloitte Corporate Finance Limited will equip you with a deep understanding of the local and regional business landscape, enabling you to identify opportunities and risks to our clients’ businesses. In addition, your breadth of vision will be engaged, as you match our global resources to our clients’ advantage. Our FAS practice encompasses a broad range of specializations and services but whose common goal is to offer strategic services to clients throughout every phase of the economic cycle. With such a wealth of specializations, you will have the opportunity to pick the one most suited to you.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Lead the way
- Serve with integrity
- Take care of each other
- Foster inclusion
- Collaborate for measurable impact
During your tenure as an Assistant Director in Valuation & Modeling, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Reviews outputs of financial analyses to guide client’s management to make decisions with confidence
- Develops new and innovative approaches to analyzing data to help team draw meaningful conclusions; champions the use of advanced visualization to extract insights from a data set and presents findings in a clear, logical manner to client executives
- Resolves escalated scope, timeline, or resourcing issues and shapes team’s priorities to address most urgent and relevant tasks
- Manages engagement financials to ensure proper invoicing, staff billing, and engagement profitability
- Understands the larger ecosystem within which the client operates; uses to facilitate discussions about potential solutions to the client’s most pressing deal issues
- Understands drivers of growth, profitability and cash flow as well as a client’s financial statements and key performance measures
- Identifies relevant business trends, economic forces, and industry practices and can confidently discuss with the client
- Builds personal brand and supports eminence building in chosen industry/sector
- Sets direction regarding the development and compliance of standards, guidelines and service agreements
- Combines expertise in one stage of a transaction with a deep understanding of a particular industry/sector and advises on integration points an critical focus areas
- Ensures the accuracy of the models, valuation analyses, reports, and audit support documentation
- Reviews client’s existing financial model to ensure reliability by testing its mathematical accuracy, confirming that its logic is consistent with the commercial drivers of the business, and reviewing the reasonableness of the input assumptions
- Uses qualitative and quantitative analysis to deliver insights on goodwill implications in a transaction
- Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values.
- Actively contributes to building the talent pipeline; creates a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams
- Creates opportunities to drive impact; anticipates client needs and delivers superior results by leveraging each person’s strengths to build high performing teams across businesses and borders
- Builds deep relationships across a diverse network and uses a flexible influencing style to gain buy-in and drive impact
- Translates broader strategy into a compelling team vision and goals; aligns the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives
- Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others
- 10+ years or more experience in financial consulting (Financial Advisory/ Corporate Finance) or Investment Banking/ Merchant Banking, preferably in Corporate Finance Department with experience in areas such as business valuations, mergers & acquisitions, due diligence, financial modeling and re-structuring, raising debt or equity.
- Demonstrated ability to manage people and plan components of engagements along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
- Recognized accounting qualification and/or CFA/CBV/CA certification preferred – otherwise MBA or equivalent, with emphasis on finance/financial planning or investment analysis.
- Advanced level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with spreadsheets (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bilinguals (Arabic & English) preferred
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com