Dell Technologies careers in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Systems Engineer
Website Dell Technologies
Are you looking for a Job at Dell Technologies in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Systems Engineer in our team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Provides high-level technical expertise in support of pre-sales activities across the mid-market / large institutions segment. Assists in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated technology solutions. Technical emphasis is on hardware capabilities, software requirements and systems integration. Makes technical and sales presentations to customer’s technical staff and senior management. Understands Dell EMC and competitive technology and business applications within the assigned market. May assist in the development of responses to customer requests and proposals as required. Conducts research, answers questions and removes objections that arise in a sales campaign. Applicable markets: Large institutions / Mid-Market
- Uses knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to Dell EMC solutions, and train the account team.Develops relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
- Strategizes and executes technical sales calls .Assists the Sales Team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans.
- Presents and markets the design and value of proposed Dell EMC solution and business case to customers, prospects and Dell EMC management.
- Configures and documents Dell EMC software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives. Completes required presales documentation quickly and accurately.
- Assists the Sales Team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans. Leverages knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to Dell EMC solutions, and train the account team.
- Executes technical sales calls.Configures and documents Dell EMC software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives. Completes required presales documentation quickly and accurately.Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- Experience in designing and selling advanced transformational solutions.
- IT transformation knowledge is a must.
- Minimum 8 + years of experience of which 5+ years in Presales.
- Good understanding of Infrastructure solutions – storage / servers /virtualization & cloud technologies
- Good understanding of enterprise customers requirements and strong presentation skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing Date – 14th November 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Id: R136947Job Function: Sales Engineering
Company: Dell Technologies
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.