Website Deep End Talent Strategies
Are you looking for a Job at Deep End Talent Strategies in United States
About the work
Deep End Talent Strategies recently launched a web tool and training program to help organizations better interview and hire, called Interview Dive. We are looking for an intern to help grow our Dive Interview client base. The intern will be responsible for prospecting and generating potential customers, facilitating B2B sales and marketing outreach and conducting product demonstrations.
This is a remote internship that pays $15/hour plus commission. Flexible 15-40 hours per week. Successful candidates will receive professional sales training and mentoring from a third-party sales consulting firm!
- Identify potential customers through B2B marketing outreach and sales leads to generate leads.
- Assist with product demonstrations by actively listening to customer needs and answering customer questions.
- Enter customer information into the database.
- Ensure continued customer satisfaction by following up with customers and resolving any complaints or queries in a timely manner.
- Conduct a competitive analysis for Dive Interview.
- Identify sales tactics and marketing strategies for Dive Interview.
- Other roles as assigned.
- Currently enrolled as a junior or senior at an accredited college or university studying sales, marketing, business developmentor related areas.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to convey concepts clearly, concisely and professionally, virtually and in person.
- Computer efficiency, especially in MS Office and the ability to learn and adapt to new systems quickly.
- High level of professionalism, problem solving skills and strategic thinking.
- Independent beginner with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Company: Deep End Talent Strategies
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.