This Job Listing is about PwC in Amman, Amman, Jordan 2022
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
The Senior Associate within the Deals Resource Management function will support the Industry Groups and client teams. You will play an important role in supporting the implementation and delivery of Resource Management (RM) Services to ensure operational excellence. You will work with the Business and others in the RM and wider support functions to support the firm strategy around agility and mobility of our people and support the firm’s people agenda e.g. Talent Management and skills development. This is a people focused role founded on effective working relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Plan, coordinate and implement RM (workforce planning / deployment / talent management) activity to support the overall business objectives and RM strategy
- Make sure the business needs are delivered in an efficient manner at all times by optimizing allocation of work and deployment of staff to maximize profitability in conjunction with personal development plans and individuals’ wellbeing
- Gather information on staff career planning/goals, strengths, areas of opportunity to aid in allocating the right staff to the right client at the right time (via Partners and Managers coaches)
- Resolutions of unassigned clients and reallocations for new joiners/leavers
- Collaboration and teaming with other RM professionals including; focus on continuous improvement, sharing of best practices and liaising with other lines of service on borrowing/lending, staff secondments, etc.
- Analyze standard productivity reports and provide recommendations on the appropriate action plan or activities required (e.g. workload balancing, improvement of utilization, etc.)
- Analyze business needs and staff requests to establish new career paths as required; developing ongoing approaches to easily match staff interests with firm needs
- Demonstrate good knowledge of the Business and be proactive in relation to the supply and demand challenges of the Business i.e. busy periods, recurring business, etc
- Produce Management Information (MI) for RM function and client needs, e.g. graphs, analytical data, trends. Review and analyze the MI and reports highlighting BU trends and any risks/exceptions
- Be prepared to challenge the BU protocols if impacting resourcing i.e. completion of timesheets, accuracy of codes, etc
- Establish effective relationships and become known as a reference point within RM. Engage with the Engagement Managers to understand their priorities.
- Build relationships with other functions such as Human Capital (HC) and Finance and interact from the RM perspective
- Engage and promote the use of key resourcing systems including Talentlink, iPower, Salesforce, to enable effective resourcing
- 2 to 3 years of workforce planning, resourcing, recruitment or project management experience, ideally from within professional services or a corporate environment.
- Experience of prioritization and conflict resolution, with the ability to manage complex conflicts between numerous parties in a fast changing environment
- Strong relationship & stakeholder management experience; ability to interact with people at all levels and able to influence, challenge and negotiate effectively
- Strong Excel skills (pivots / graphs / data analysis)
- PowerBI knowledge an advantage
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Amman, Amman, Jordan
Application Deadline: N/A