Website David's Bridal
Are you looking for a Job at Davids Bridal in Fayetteville, AR
Customer Service Representative
What if you discover a company that dominates the products in their category: 1 in 3 is sold by them? The undisputed market leader in their industry, by a large margin, organically captures 90% of their customers and cares for them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? What if they were operating in a formidable and stable industry that will never, ever go away? At David’s Bridal, we enable our clients and employees to stay true to their dreams and find the right one, whether it’s the wedding dress that matches their personal style or the career that fits perfectly.
Our most successful CSRs are motivated individuals with upbeat, outgoing personalities and excellent communication skills. They enjoy fast-paced environments, are amazing at multitasking, and offer friendly and encouraging service to everyone who enters our stores.
If you’d like to be part of a dynamic team, start your journey when you enter the store and earn a competitive income – we’d love to discuss your future at David’s Bridal. Sign up to earn additional income, to benefit from a great discount or to be part of something unique and special!
I now accept questions for customer service representatives
The apparel specialist is responsible for providing and maintaining a positive, friendly, empathetic sales experience with all customers to ensure five-star customer service. They will be responsible for theSales promotion in our apparel and accessories departments using the five step sales process to support our customers.They are experts in our assortment of bridesmaid and special occasion dresses, shoes, bags, gifts and other accessories. The clothing specialist reports to the store manager, in cooperation with the sales manager.
Essential job functions
- Welcome all customers with genuine and friendly enthusiasm on the phone and in person, communicate clearly and concisely while adapting the style to the customers.
- Use all systems to manage customer flow to deliver a five-star customer service experience.
- Knowledge and ability to use an iPad to research and communicate information to our customers.
- Responsible for providing five-star customer service to multiple customers at the same time and helping to achieve five-star customer service in store.
- Proactively address customer concerns with confidence and know when to step up and collaborate with the leadership team.
- Ability to communicate how alterations can play an important role in perfecting the dress.
- Promote all editing services and customization options.
- Make sure the correct measurements are taken and entered for each event as required to order dresses to minimize returns and exchanges.
- Maintain store standards to support a flawless shopping experience.
- Report any broken or damaged equipment to the store management.
- Maintaini a level of professional dress that adheres to the dress code policy.
- Respond promptly to all customer questions by providing in-depth information on products and services.
- Building relationships to satisfy and exceed customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Supports all cash wrap behaviors and processes transactions with precision to make every customer feel celebrated.
- Sell add-ons and promote services, confirm contact information, check receipt/policies and schedule all future appointments as needed.
- Perform other tasks and duties assigned by the store management, including: promoting and setting up signs, changes to merchandising and visual appearance, rebates and inventory counting.
- Other tasks assigned.
- During the performance of his duties, the employee is required to stand, walk and sit for long periods of time; reach tools and objects with your hands and arms; Go upstairs; stoop, kneel, squat or crawl; and talk and listen to customers. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 lbs. The employee must be able to see near and far, as well as use peripheral vision and depth perception, and be able to watch, read and use a computer or electronic devices for extended periods of time.
Education and credentials
- High school diploma or equivalent or 1-2 years of retail experience in a business environmentclothing, services or specialty stores.
- Previous experience with computerized POS system.
Now that we have asked the question, please say \”I do\”.
Part-time benefits include
- Professional environment
- Generous discount for employees after the first pay period
- Vision assistance
- Additional insurance – Critical Illness, Hospital Allowance and Accidental Injuries
- 401K Program
- Pet Insurance
- Discounts for Identity Theft Protection
- Home and Auto Insurance Discounts
- Mobile Discounts
- Legal Benefits (MetLife HyattLegal Plans)
Love wins when love is for everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of diversity, equity and inclusion. Our goal is to create a workforce that is representative of the customers we serve. We are committed to creating a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and valued.
The previous job description was designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to contain or be construed as a complete description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.
Apply now ”
Company: David’s Bridal
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Fayetteville, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com