Website David's Bridal
Are you looking for a Job at Davids Bridal in Avondale, AZ
About the work
special occasion dress sales
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in its category – 1 in 3 it sells? Is it the undisputed market leader in its industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of its customers and supporting them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? What if they are operating in a stable and formidable industry that will never, ever disappear? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and employees to stay true to their dreams and find one, whether it’s the wedding dress that suits their personal style or the career that fits perfectly.
We’re looking for people with diverse backgrounds and fresh ideas to help create a uniquely personal retail experience in our special occasion dress department. If you’d like to be part of a dynamic team, help our clients get dressed for the most important days of their lives, and earn a competitive income, we’d love to discuss your future at David’s Bridal.
Accepting Applications for Dress Specialist
The Dress Specialist is responsible for providing and maintaining a positive, friendly, empathetic, and all-customer sales experience to ensure Five-Star Customer Service. They will be responsible for driving sales in our dress and accessories departments using the Five Step Sales Process to support our customers. They are experts in our range of bridesmaid dresses andfor special occasions, shoes, bags, gifts and other accessories. The Dress Specialist reports to the Store Manager, in partnership with the Sales Manager.
- Welcome all customers with genuine and friendly enthusiasm over the phone and in person, communicate clearly and concisely by adapting style to serve customers.
- Ability to use all systems to manage customer flow to deliver a five star customer service experience.
- Knowledge and ability to use an iPad to research and communicate information to our customers.
- Responsible for providing five star customer service to multiple customers at the same time and contributing to the achievement of five star customer service in the store.
- Proactively address customer concerns with confidence and know when to escalate and join the leadership team.
- Ability to communicate how changes can play an important role in dress improvement.
- Promote all change services and customization options.
- Please ensure that proper steps are taken and entered into at each event, as needed to order dresses, to minimize returns and exchanges.
- Maintain store standards to support a seamless shopping experience.
- Report any broken or damaged equipment to store management.
- Maintain a professional level of dress that complies with the dress code policy.
- Respond promptly to all customer inquiries,providing complete information about products and services.
- Build relationships to meet and exceed customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Support all cash-packaging behaviors and accurately process transactions to make all customers feel celebrated.
- Sell additional add-ons and promote services, confirm contact information, review receipts/policies, and schedule any future appointments as needed.
- Perform other roles and tasks assigned by store management, including: Promotion and setup of signage, merchandising and visual changes, discounts and inventory counts.
- Other roles as assigned.
- When performing the functions of this job, the employee must stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time; reach for tools and objects with hands and arms; Walk up the stairs; stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling; and talking and listening to customers. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. The employee must be able to see up close and far, as well as use peripheral vision and depth perception, and be able to look at, read and use a computer or electronic devices for extended periods of time.
Education and credentials
- High school diploma or equivalent or 1 to 2 years of prior retail experience in a clothing, service, or specialty store environment.
- Previous experience with computerized POS system.
Now that we’ve answeredthe question, say \”yes\”.
Part-time benefits include
- Work Environment
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Vision Care
- Supplemental Insurance – Critical Illness , Hospital Liability and Accidental Injury
- 401K Program
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection Discounts
- Discounts for Home & Auto Insurance
- Mobile Discounts
- Legal Benefits (MetLife Hyatt Legal Plans)
Commission by the hour
Love wins when love is for everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative of the customers we serve. We promise to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
The above job description is designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be construed as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and required qualifications of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities vary.
apply now ”
Company: David’s Bridal
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Avondale, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.