Website David's Bridal
Are you looking for a Job at Davids Bridal in Peoria, AZ
Customer Service Representative
for What if I discovered a company that dominates the products in its category: 1 in 3 sell it? Are you the undisputed market leader in your industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of your customers and serving them with one of the highest customer service scores in the retail sector? And what if they are operating in a formidable stable industry that will never, ever go away? At David’s Bridal, we empower our clients and employees to stay true to their dreams and find the ideal, whether it’s the wedding dress that matches their personal style or the career that fits the bill. forforOur most successful CSRs are self-motivated individuals with upbeat, outgoing personalities and excellent communication skills. They enjoy fast-paced environments, are amazing at multitasking, and offer friendly and encouraging service to everyone who walks into our stores. forforIf you want to be part of a dynamic team, start your journey when you enter the store and earn competitive income; we would love to discuss your future at David’s Bridal. Join for additional income, to benefit from a great discount or to be part of something unique and special! forfor Now Accepting Requests for Customer Service Representatives
for The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for interacting with all customers, maintaining a friendly, positive, authentic, empathetic and professional approach, to provide an experienceConstant Five Star Customer Service. The CSR reports to the Store Manager, in partnership with the Operations Supervisor/Manager The CSR supports the welcome desk, cash wrapping, systems/processes, inventory management, and daily routines to ensure that the store is fundamentally excellent and the customer has an exceptional shopping experience. forfor Essential job functions
- Welcome all customers with genuine enthusiasm and friendly by phone, virtual chats and in person, communicate clearly and concisely by adapting your style to suit customers by problem solving, excellent telephone skills and conflict resolution.
- Use all systems to manage customer flow and provide a five-star customer service experience.
- Keep all vows of service including: Being prepared, welcoming, the ability to meet needs and be present for all customers, including all operational checklist tasks and customer satisfaction. the emotional and practical needs of clients.
- Responsible for providing an exceptional service experience to multiple customers at the same time and contributing to the store’s achievement of Five Star Customer Service.
- Proactively address customer concerns with confidence. Know when to escalate and partner with the leadership team.
- Communicate how alterations can play an important role in perfecting the dress for your event in partnership with Alterations.
- Promote allmodification services and customization options.
- Maintain store standards to support a seamless shopping experience.
- Maintain a high standard of dress to comply with the Dress Code policy.
- Respond promptly to all customer questions by providing information on products and services.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships to achieve and exceed customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Participate in inventory management procedures by processing orders, receiving and ensuring top quality standards for all merchandise.
- Support all cash wrapping behaviors and process transactions accurately so every customer feels celebrated.
- Assist with all sales promotions and visual updates.
- Other assigned tasks. forfor
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time; reaching for tools and objects with hands and arms; climbing stairs; stoop, kneel, stoop, or crawl; and talk and listen to customers. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. The employee must be able to see near and far, as well as use peripheral vision and depth perception, and be able to look at, read, and use a computer, electronic devices, and telephones for long periods of time. forfor
Education and credentials
- High school diploma or degreeequivalent or 1-2 years of prior retail experience in a clothing, service, or specialty store setting.
- Previous experience with the computerized POS system. forfor
Now that we asked the question, please say \”Yes, I do.\” forfor Part-time benefits include:
- Professional environment
- Generous discount for employees after the first pay period
- Vision care
- Supplemental insurance: Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accidental Injuries
- 401K Program
- Pet Insurance
- Discounts for Identity Theft Protection
- Discounts on Home & Auto Insurance
- Mobile Device Discounts
- Legal Benefits (MetLife Hyatt Legal Plans)
Commission per hour
for Love wins when love is for everyone! forfor Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of diversity, equity and inclusion. Our goal is to build a workforce that is representative of the clients we serve. We promise to create a culture in which all forms of diversity are celebrated and valued. forfor Disclaimer
for The job description above has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be construed as a complete description of all duties, responsibilities, and required qualifications of employees assigned to this job. Duties and responsibilitiesActual will vary. forforApply now ”
Company: David’s Bridal
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Associate
Job Location: Peoria, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.