Website David's Bridal
Are you looking for a Job at Davids Bridal in Peoria, AZ
for What if I discovered a company that dominates the products in its category: 1 in 3 sell it? Are you the undisputed market leader in your industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of your customers and serving them with one of the highest customer service scores in the retail sector? And what if they are operating in a formidable stable industry that will never, ever go away? At David’s Bridal, we empower our clients and employees to stay true to their dreams and find the ideal, whether it’s the wedding dress that matches their personal style or the career that fits the bill. forforWe are looking to grow our Alterations business to be 25% of our top line sales in the next 2-4 years, and we are looking for talented seamstresses with multiple skill sets to lead this growth! Our most successful alteration specialist are self-motivated individuals with excellent technical sewing and fitting skills. They love special occasion fashion and are experienced in making a garment to ensure the best possible fit. Through the skills, insight and informed recommendations of the Alterations Specialist, they will give our clients the confidence they need to choose the \”one and only,\” their dress, or help tailor a garment in accordance with our new Alterations for All program. forfor Now Accepting Applications for Modification Specialists
for The specialistsalterations are responsible for completing all adjustments and alterations in accordance with David’s Bridal’s high standards and report to the store manager. He/she is responsible for exemplifying friendly, knowledgeable and technical expertise and providing superior customer service. The alteration specialists are members of the store team and demonstrate the value and qualities of the David’s Bridal brand. forfor Essential job functions
- Welcome all customers with genuine and friendly enthusiasm by phone, virtual chats and in person, communicate clearly and concisely by adapting the style to suit customers through problem solving, excellent telephone skills, and conflict resolution.
- Use all systems to manage customer flow and deliver a five-star customer experience.
- Maintain all levels of service by being prepared, welcoming, meeting needs and being present for all of our clients, this includes all tasks on the operational checklist and meeting emotional needs and customer practices.
- Responsible for providing an exceptional service experience to multiple clients at the same time. In addition, it contributes to the store’s achievement of five-star customer service.
- Proactively address customer concerns with confidence. Know when to escalate and partner with the leadership team.
- Communicate how alterations can play an important role in perfecting the dress for your event in partnership with Alterations. Promoteall alteration services and customization options.
- Help stylists close sales by consulting clients on gown fit and customization.
- Maintain store standards to support a seamless shopping experience.
- Maintain a high standard of dress that complies with the Dress Code Policy.
- Greet and accompany all alteration clients to and from alteration appointments.
- Maintains quality control guidelines and inspects all altered/steamed/ironed garments for impeccable condition before final delivery to customer.
- Responds promptly to all customer inquiries by providing information about products and services.
- Establish long-term relationships with customers to satisfy and exceed customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Maintains inventory management processing special order pickups and ensuring the first quality standards for all merchandise.
- Make sure the prices of the modifications conform to the standards of the company.
- Manage all alterations, adjustments and stitching, steaming, ironing and spot cleaning of garments according to company standards.
- Resolve customer service issues quickly and effectively that meets company guidelines.
- Supports all cash wrapping behaviors and processes transactions accurately so every customer feels celebrated.
- Keep the renovation room so that it is always clean and well organized.
- Makeduties and tasks as assigned by store management. forfor
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time; reaching for tools and objects with hands and arms; climbing stairs; stoop, kneel, stoop, or crawl; ability to bend, turn and stand; move around the store; and talk and listen to customers. Manual dexterity to perform non-sales related responsibilities such as using POS (Point of Sale) terminals, counting money, steaming garments, accessing computers, and receiving or initiating phone calls. Manual dexterity to sew and make accessories to David’s bridal standards as needed. Ability to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The employee must be able to see up close and at a distance, as well as use peripheral vision and depth perception, and be able to look at, read, and use a computer, electronic devices, and telephones for long periods of time. forfor
Education and credentials
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification
- 1-2 years of prior retail experience in a clothing or specialty store setting.
- Previous sewing experience is required, preferably in production settings for weddings and/or special occasions.
- Previous experience with the computerized POS (Point of Sale) system is an advantage. forfor
If you want to be part of a dynamic team, help our clients to dress for the most important days of theirlives and earning competitive income, we’d love to discuss your future at David’s Bridal. forfor Now that we’ve asked the question, say \”Yes, I do.\” forfor Part-time benefits include:
- Professional environment
- Quality sewing equipment
- Generous employee discount after first pay period
- Vision Care
- Supplemental Insurance: Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Accidental Injuries
- 401K Program
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection Discounts
- Auto and Home Insurance Discounts
- Mobile Device Discounts
- Legal Benefits (MetLife Hyatt Legal Plans) forfor
Competitive hourly rate bonus opportunity
for Love wins when love is for everyone! forfor Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of diversity, equity and inclusion. Our goal is to build a workforce that is representative of the clients we serve. We promise to create a culture in which all forms of diversity are celebrated and valued. forfor Disclaimer
for The above job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification and is not designed to contain or be construed as a complete description of all duties, responsibilities and required qualifications of employees assigned to this position. duties and responsibilities will vary. forforAplica already ”
Company: David’s Bridal
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Associate
Job Location: Peoria, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.