Website David's Bridal
Are you looking for a Job at Davids Bridal in Costa Mesa, CA
About the work
Customer Service Representative
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in its category – 1 in 3 it sells? Is it the undisputed market leader in its industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of its customers and supporting them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? What if they are operating in a stable and formidable industry that will never, ever disappear? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and employees to stay true to their dreams and find one, whether it’s the wedding dress that suits their personal style or the career that fits perfectly.
Our most successful CSRs are self-motivated individuals with upbeat, outgoing personalities and excellent communication skills. They like fast-paced environments, are amazing at multitasking, and offer friendly and encouraging service to everyone who walks into our stores.
If you’d like to be part of a dynamic team, start your journey when it enters the store and earn a competitive income – we’d love to discuss your future at David’s Bridal. Participate to earn additional income, benefit from a great discount or be part of something unique and special!
Accepting Applications for Customer Service Representatives
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for interacting with all customers, maintaining a friendly, positive, authentic, empathetic and professional approach to delivering an experience.consistent Five Star Customer Service. The CSR reports to the Store Manager, in partnership with the OperationsSupervisor/Manager. CSR supports receiving, cash packaging, systems/processes, inventory management and daily routines to ensure the store is fundamentally excellent and the customer has an exceptional shopping experience.
Essential job functions
- Welcome all customers with genuine and friendly enthusiasm over the phone, virtual chats and in person, communicate clearly and concisely, adapting your style to serve customers through problem solving, excellent phone skills and conflict resolution.
- Use all systems to manage customer flow to deliver a five star customer service experience.
- Maintain all service vows which include: Being prepared, welcoming, able to meet needs and be present for all customers, including all operational checklist tasks and meeting emotional and practical needs of customers.
- Responsible for providing an exceptional service experience to multiple customers at the same time and contributing to the achievement of Five-Star customer service in-store.
- Address customer concerns proactively and with confidence. Know when to escalate and join the leadership team.
- Communicate how alterations can play an important role in perfecting the dress for your event by partnering with Alterations.
- Promote all change services and customization options.
- Maintain store standards to support a seamless shopping experience.
- Maintain a high standard of dress to meet the dress code policy.
- Respond promptly to all customer inquiries by providing information about products and services.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships to meet and exceed customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Get involved in inventory management procedures by processing orders, receiving and ensuring first-rate quality standards for all merchandise.
- Support all cash-packaging behaviors and accurately process transactions to make all customers feel celebrated.
- Assist with all sales promotions and visual updates.
- Other roles as assigned.
- In performing the functions of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time; reach for tools and objects with hands and arms; Walk up the stairs; stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling; and talking and listening to customers. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. The employee must be able to see up close and far, as well as use peripheral vision and depth perception, and be able to look at, read and use a computer, electronic devices and telephones for extended periods of time.
Education and credentials:
- High school diploma or equivalent or 1 to 2 years of prior retail experience in a clothing, service, or specialty retailer environment.
- Previous experience with computerized POS system.
Now that we’ve answered the question, say \”yes\”.
Part-time benefits include
- Professional Environment
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Vision Care
- Insurance supplements – critical Illness, Hospital Compensation, and Accidental Injury
- 401K Program
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection Discounts
- Discounts for Home and Auto Insurance
- Discounts for Mobile
- Legal Benefits (MetLife Hyatt Legal Plans)
Commission by the hour
amorvenes when love is for everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative of the customers we serve. We promise to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
The above job description is designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be construed as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities vary. ”
Company: David’s Bridal
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Associate
Job Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com