Website David's Bridal
Are you looking for a Job at Davids Bridal in Avondale, AZ
About the job
Customer service representative
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever going away? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
Our most successful CSR’s are self-motivated individuals with upbeat, outgoing personalities, and excellent communications skills. They enjoy fast-paced environments, are incredible at multi-tasking, and offer friendly and encouraging service to all that enter our stores.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic team, start her journey when she enters the store, and earn a competitive income – we would love to discuss your future at David’s Bridal. Join to earn additional income, to benefit from a great discount, or to be part of something unique and special!
Now Accepting Applications for Customer Service Representatives
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for interacting with all customers, maintaining a friendly, positive, authentic, empathetic and professional approach, to deliver a consistent Five-Star Customer Service experience. The CSR reports to the Store Manager, in partnership with the Operations Supervisor/Manager. The CSR supports the welcome desk, cash wrap, systems/processes, inventory management, and daily routines to ensure the store is foundationally excellent and that the customer has an exceptional shopping experience.
Essential Job Functions
- Welcome all customers with genuine, and friendly enthusiasm over the phone, virtual chats and in person, communicate clearly and concisely by adapting your style to suit the customers by problem solving, excellent phone skills and resolving conflict.
- Use all systems to manage the customer flow to deliver Five-Star Customer Service experience.
- Maintain all service vows which include: Being Prepared, Welcoming, ability to Meet the Needs & Be There for all customers, including all operational checklist task and meeting customers emotional and practical needs.
- Responsible for providing an exceptional service experience to multiple customers at one time and contribute to the store achievement of Five-Star Customer Service.
- Proactively address customer concerns with confidence. Know when to escalate and partner with leadership team.
- Communicate how alterations can play an important role in perfecting the dress for her event in partnership with Alterations.
- Promote all alteration services and personalization options.
- Maintain store-standards to support a flawless shopping experience.
- Maintain a high standard of dress to meet the Dress Code policy.
- Respond promptly to all customer questions providing product and service information.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships to meet and exceed customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Engage in the inventory management procedures by processing orders, receiving, and ensuring first quality standards for all merchandise.
- Support all cash wrap behaviors and processes transactions with accuracy to make every customer feels celebrated.
- Assist with all sales promotions and visual updates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time; reach for tools and objects with hands and arms; climb stairs; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk to and hear customers . The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. The employee must be able to see up close and at a distance, as well as use peripheral vision and depth perception, and be able to look at, read, and use a computer, electronic devices and phones for long periods of time.
Education & Credentials
- High school diploma or an equivalent degree or 1 -2 years prior retail experience in an apparel, service or specialty store environment.
- Prior experience with computerized POS system.
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.
Part Time Benefits Include
- Professional Environment
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Vision Care
- Supplemental Insurances – Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Accidental Injury
- 401K Program
- Pet Insurance
- Discounts for Identity Theft Protection
- Discounts Home and Auto Insurance
- Discounts Mobile
- Legal Benefits (MetLife Hyatt Legal Plans)
Hourly + Commission
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
he preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.
Company: David’s Bridal
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Associate
Job Location: Avondale, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.