Website David's Bridal
Are you looking for a Job at Davids Bridal in Fayetteville, AR
The Apparel Specialist is responsible for providing and maintaining a positive, friendly, and empathetic sales experience with all customers to ensure five-star customer service. They will be responsible for driving sales in our apparel and accessories departments using the Five Step Sales Process to help our customers. They are experts in our assortment of dresses, shoes, purses, gifts and other accessories for bridesmaid and special occasions. The apparel specialist reports to the store manager, in association with the sales manager. forfor Essential job functions
- Welcome all customers with genuine and friendly enthusiasm over the phone and in person, communicate clearly and concisely by tailoring the style to customers.
- Ability to use all systems to manage customer flow and deliver a five-star customer service experience.
- Knowledge and ability to use an iPad to research and communicate information to our clients.
- Responsible for providing five-star customer service to multiple customers at once and contributing to the achievement of five-star customer service in the store.
- Proactively address customer concerns with confidence and know when to escalate and partner with the leadership team.
- Ability to communicate how alterations can play an important role in perfecting the dress.
- Promote all modification services and customization options.
- Make sure appropriate measurements are taken and entered for each event, as necessary, to order dresses to minimize returns and exchanges.
- Maintain store standards to support a seamless shopping experience.
- Report any broken or damaged equipment to store management.
- Maintain a professional standard of dress that adheres to the Dress Code policy.
- Respond promptly to all customer questions by providing comprehensive information on products and services.
- Build relationships to meet and exceed customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Support all cash wrapping behaviors and process transactions accurately so every customer feels celebrated.
- Sell additional add-ons and promote services, confirm contact information, review receipts/policies, and schedule all future appointments as needed.
- Perform other functions and tasks assigned by the store administration, including: Promotion and setting of signs, Merchandising and visual changes, Sale and inventory counts.
- Other assigned tasks. forfor
- While performing the tasks of this job, the employee must stand, walk and sit for extended periods of time; reaching for tools and objects with hands and arms; climbing stairs; stoop, kneel, stoop, or crawl; and talk and listen to customers. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. The employee must be able to see near and far, as well as useperipheral vision and depth perception; and being able to look at, read, and use a computer or electronic devices for long periods of time. forfor
Education and credentials
- High school diploma or equivalent degree or 1-2 years of prior retail experience in a clothing, service, or specialty store setting.
- Previous experience with the computerized POS system. forfor
Apply now ”
Company: David’s Bridal
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Fayetteville, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com