Website David's Bridal
Are you looking for a Job at Davids Bridal in Peoria, AZ
What if you discover a company that dominates the products in their category: 1 in 3 is sold by them? The undisputed market leader in their industry, by a large margin, organically captures 90% of their customers and cares for them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? What if they were operating in a formidable and stable industry that will never, ever go away? At David’s Bridal, we enable our clients and employees to stay true to their dreams and find the right one, whether it’s the wedding dress that matches their personal style or the career that fits perfectly.
Our most successful stylists are motivated individuals with optimistic and outgoing personalities and excellent communication skills. I am able to always serve our customers in a sincere, thoughtful and encouraging way.
If you’d like to be part of a dynamic team, help our clients dress up for the most important days of their lives, and earn a competitive income, we’d love to discuss your future at David’s Bridal.
Bridal Stylist Nominations Are Now Accepted
The stylist is responsible for providing and maintaining a positive, friendly, empathetic and professional sales experience with all customers. Stylists are responsible for providing five-star customer service to all David’s Bridal customers, achieving sales and productivity goals by competently following our five-step sales process, and performing tasks related to store presentation and operations. It responds to theStore Manager, in partnership with the Sales Manager. Bridal designers are brand ambassadors and demonstrate the values and critical success factors of the David’s Bridal brand.
Essential job functions
- Welcome all customers with genuine and friendly enthusiasm on the phone and in person, communicate clearly and concisely while adapting the style to the customers.
- Use all systems to manage customer flow and deliver a five-star customer experience.
- A responsibility to provide exceptional service to multiple customers at the same time and help achieve the store’s five-star customer service.
- Proactively respond to customer concerns with confidence.
- Knows when to step up and collaborate with the leadership team.
- Prepare client appointments by reviewing client profiles, favorites and preparing dressing rooms.
- Build relationships by welcoming customers into the store, asking questions and listening to understand customer expectations and needs.
- Strives to identify the perfect suit/suit in the client’s first three rehearsals.
- Review the timeline calendar and set future appointments in line with customer needs; follow-up with customers to remind/set up future sales.
- She communicates how alterations play an important role in perfecting the outfit for her event in collaboration with Alterations.
- Promote all editing services and customization options.
- Work with alteration specialists to make appointments to customize and tailor suits/outfits.
- Help the teamof the store to reach the 80% conversion goal of brides sold at Alterations appointments.
- Make sure the correct measurements are taken and entered into each event as required to order dresses and minimize returns and exchanges.
- Maintain store standards (clean, organized, promotional availability) to support a flawless shopping experience.
- Report any broken or damaged equipment to the store management.
- Maintain a high standard of dress as it applies to the dress code policy.
- Offer David’s Bridal Loyalty and Partner Program to support and promote unique shopping for all life events.
- Respond promptly to all customer inquiries by providing information on products and services.
- Building relationships to satisfy and exceed customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Supports all cash wrap behaviors and processes all transactions with precision to make every customer feel celebrated.
- Stay in the know and follow the procedures for special order dresses.
- Set up return appointments for the full wedding party, including the bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and maid of honor.
- Actively supports the store team to achieve sales, service and operational goals.
- Always follows all processes and policies of loss prevention, security.
- Carrying out tasks and duties assigned by the store management.
- During the performance of the duties of this job, the employee isrequired to stand, walk and sit for long periods of time; reach tools and objects with your hands and arms; Go upstairs; stoop, kneel, squat or crawl; and talk and listen to customers. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 lbs. The employee must be able to see near and far, as well as use peripheral vision and depth perception, and be able to watch, read and use a computer and electronic devices for extended periods of time.
Education and credentials
- High school diploma or equivalent or 1-2 years of retail experience in a clothing, service or specialty store environment.
- Previous experience with computerized POS system.
Now that we have asked the question, please say \”I do\”.
Part-time benefits include
- Professional environment
- Generous discount for employees after the first pay period
- Vision assistance
- Additional insurance – Critical Illness, Hospital Allowance and Accidental Injuries
- 401K Program
- Pet Insurance
- Discounts for Identity Theft Protection
- Home and Auto Insurance Discounts
- Mobile Discounts
- Legal Benefits (MetLife Hyatt Legal Plans)
Love wins when love is for everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of diversity, equity and inclusion. Our goal is to create strengthwork that is representative of the customers we serve. We are committed to creating a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and valued.
The previous job description was designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to contain or be construed as a complete description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.
Apply now ”
Company: David’s Bridal
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Peoria, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.