Website Bold Business
This Job Listing is about Bold Business in Limon, Pando, Bolivia 2022
The Data Entry Team is core to our business and is responsible for making sure all of the licensing and credentialing tasks that we take on for our customers are completed efficiently and accurately.
The Data Entry Agent is responsible for receiving, researching, and resolving issues that occur during the process of enrolling our clients into payor networks. The Agent will use a combination of internal proprietary tools and standard communication methods (email, phone, fax, etc..) to research and resolve issues. The Agent will generally be required to contact staff at health plans via phone, email, or website. From time to time, a Coordinator may interact with other internal teams (product, engineering, etc..) to improve processes and support new tool development. The Coordinator works in close partnership with the Data Entry Agents and takes direction directly from their Team Lead.
- Track and follow-up on enrollment requests, ensuring provider numbers are established and linked to the appropriate group entity
- Learn and retain details on specific application requirements for Payers including prerequisites, forms required, form completion requirements, supporting documentation (DEA, CV, etc.), and regulations
- Accurately maintain up to date records
- Establish close working relationships with payer representatives and operations staff
- Assists with a variety of special projects such as CAQH etc..
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Familiarity with payor enrollment related applications and processes. Typically this is seen with at least 1+ years of direct experience with enrollments or multiple years of experience in a healthcare administrative setting
- Expertise in using GSuites tools include GSheets, GDocs, and GMail.
- Detail oriented and thorough to ensure complex enrollment packages are complete and correct
- Must be able to communicate well with a wide variety of contacts at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to work cohesively in a team oriented environment and be able to foster good working relationships with others both within and outside the organization.
- Must be an organized “self-starter” requiring little supervision in order to focus on and accomplish tasks
Bold Business is a remote-first, global outsourced-solutions company with over $7B in service solutions over the past 25 years. Our international team helps the world’s leading companies transform their ideas into bold impacts. From Fortune 500 organizations looking to reduce operational costs by 40%-60% to fast-growth startups looking to scale, we work behind the scenes and empower companies to do more for less.
If you like to move fast and have a bias for action, you’ll fit right into our fast-paced, results-based environment. We’re a 100% remote/virtual team environment where you can work from wherever you are.
Company: Bold Business
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Limon, Pando, Bolivia
Application Deadline: N/A