Are you looking for a Job at DARVIS in Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
About the job
DARVIS is a US company that makes organizations more efficient by simplifying and automating processes using computer vision. By tracking situations and objects, we turn the real world into useful data.
We put people at the center of everything we do. Working with organizations, we find friction points and resolve them with custom-built products. As people encounter new problems, our products evolve.
We are a talented and dedicated team located across the globe and we truly work together to make great things happen.
About The Role
We are looking for an outstanding VueJS Developer to join our team and help us develop and maintain the front end of our products. Our products host Single Page Frontend and require detailed development, frequent updates, and constant maintenance. We are looking for someone who has deep knowledge of VueJS and can write high-quality code to take our products to the next level.
What You Will Do
- Write high quality and well-managed production code
- Help architect the frontend systems
- Participate in requirement elicitation
- Work with designers and UX engineers to create great experiences for our users
- Work with backend developers to help develop and integrate API’s
- Debug issues and problems
- Utilize the company-wide reporting and management tools and integrate them into workflows
What You Have
- Preferably 3+ years of SPA development experience in VueJS
- Experience in developing frontend using Quasar Framework would be a plus
- Experience with Ubuntu, Webpack, NPM, and Github
- Ability to produce good results with little to no guidance
- The habit of writing high-quality code, not taking shortcuts or cutting corners
- A positive and motivated work demeanor, self-motivated and dedicated
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
What We Offer
- Experience deploying real systems in real-world production environments
- An amazing office work environment and culture to promote healthy work
- A high-growth environment that gives plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and shape your role
- Competitive package, including stock option plan
- A generous overtime payment policy
- A cool and diverse team of smart people
We’re committed to building a diverse team and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We believe deeply that diversity, inclusiveness, and acceptance are all key elements of a healthy team.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org