Dallali دلّالي Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Lead Application Developer
Website Dallali دلّالي
Are you looking for a Job at Dallali in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
We are looking for a “Technical Guru”, who will help transform stagnant sectors and bring them into the Digital Age, the Lead will be able to:
● Understand business requirements and how they translate in application features
● Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
● Design creative prototypes according to specifications
● Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
● Perform unit and integration testing before launch
● Conduct functional and non-functional testing
● Troubleshoot and debug applications
● Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
● Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
1. Strong experience with Python, Django as well as relational Databases (e.g. MSSQL).
2. React, Java, Typescript Experience.
3. Experience with JSON data structures including JSONpath.
4. Profound knowledge of TCP/IP networking, multithreading, Web Services (AWS).
5. Strong experience with software version control (especially git).
6. Experience with Open API.
7.Strong experience building and maintaining RESTful APIs.
8. Experience in creating CI pipelines using tools (e.g. GitLab).
9. Ability to understand security implications and to keep security as a priority in development and deployment.
10. Experience with HTML, XML, REST, SOAP, SMP, communication protocols in general.
11. Ability and willingness to master any technology or programming language that is needed in the future.
12.Strong knowledge of test automation.
What we offer?
- Flexible working, onsite as well as remote working opportunities
- Daily Lunch + Coffee provided
- 21 days of paid leave + public holiday
- Rewards and Recognition done annually
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Development Program
Company: Dallali دلّالي
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.