Are you looking for a Job at DakotaPro in Tucson, AZ
About the work
Join the DakotaPro team! Tucsons’ leading Internet service provider is looking for an enthusiastic candidate with a focus on customer service and supply chain expertise to be our new Purchasing and Inventory Agent. No one likes to be treated like a number and our \”Human Touch in Technology\” approach means every call is answered by a warm and friendly person, every customer service request is handled quickly and professionally, and our teams have what they need. to ensure they can deliver solutions expeditiously to our customers.
Who YOU are
Your friends marvel at your attention to detail. You realize that errors in the \”front end\” of the business are simply magnified later, so accuracy and timeliness are essential qualities. You are a bargain hunter who knows the value of quality and delivery. You communicate clearly. You cannot bear the waste. You pride yourself on a job well done. You are focused on personal and professional growth, with an interest in seeking opportunities for new challenges.
Who we are
As a technology leader, DakotaPro provides a range of services, including Internet connectivity and managed services. We are the liaison, translator and diplomat that allows our clients to spend less time worrying about their own technology and more time focusing on what they love. We demystify technology for our customers so that it \”just works\”. DakotaPro attractsonly the most motivated and inventive people to help us deliver on that promise.
What will you do
The ideal candidate will have the courage and vision to develop and improve DakotaProse’s contemporary supply chain approach to ensure that DakotaPro has the necessary equipment and materials to support our customers. The candidate will also manage our internal inventory, ensuring everything is where it should be.
The primary duties are
- All aspects of inventory control, supply chain and purchasing activities, including developing and maintaining solid procedures to guide DakotaPro personnel in their interaction with our inventory .
- Negotiate and manage purchasing contracts with suppliers.
- Negotiate and manage service contracts with other operators
- Research existing and potential suppliers and opportunities to ensure competitive prices and terms.
- Streamline open orders, resolve late orders and reschedule recurring orders as needed.
- Track issues to completion and display a high degree of ownership of issues – even issues that were not created.
- Is a team player; works with others and projects a positive attitude to employees.
- Can work independently, with minimal supervision and with the confidence to resolve issues when they arise.
- Has an approach to customer service
- Shows willingness to follow issues to completion andshows a high degree of ownership of the problems – even the ones they didn’t create.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2 years of experience in a position in the supply chain or related field.
- Strong research and organization skills.
- Ability to transform plans and ideas into actions and systems.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong time management and ability to commit to meeting schedules and targets.
- Computer/internet literacy including the basic Microsoft Office package.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English more).
For the right candidate, DakotaPro offers a fun place to work, full benefits including health, dental, paid vacations and holidays, paid sick leave, 401K, employee training, free internet services and much more. Most importantly, we operate as a team while providing the \”human touch in technology\” to our customers. We have an excellent reputation in the community for our business practices of integrity (we’ve been recognized by the Better Business Bureaus Business Ethics award) and our support of more than 50 nonprofit organizations in southern Arizona.
If you think you would be a good fit to join the DakotaPro team, please send an updated resume to [email protected] and indicate “Purchasing and Inventory Agent” in the subject line of your email. ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Tucson, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org