This Job Listing is about TikTok in Dublin City, County Dublin, Ireland 2022
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
Our Global Security function provides services to TikTok’s US market using four principles that guide our strategic and tactical operations. First, we champion trust and transparency, leading the charge in organizational transparency and execution of security and privacy capabilities that drive customer trust. Second, we are a business catalyst and enabler, embodying the DNA of technical innovation. Third, we drive risk-informed and empowered decision-making, giving our business leaders the information needed to make key decisions. Finally, we proactively identify and reduce risk while enabling innovative product development – to consistently build sustainable world-class and trusted security capabilities.
As a Senior Incident Response Analyst, you will be a member of TikTok’s enterprise Threat Detection and Response team. The Threat Detection and Response team is responsible for 24×7 monitoring of multiple security-related information sources to manage incidents related to cyber, privacy, and data protection for TikTok data, infrastructure, and products. The Threat Detection and Response team will regularly survey the TikTok networks for signs of a breach, malware, or unauthorized access. Additionally, the Threat Detection and Response team is responsible for developing and maintaining incident response plans, playbooks and procedures. Finally, the Threat Detection and Response team will be responsible for data collection and analysis of Incident Response data.
• Active participation and situational leadership in incident response activities.
• Conduct technical analysis and assessments of security-related incidents, including malware analysis, packet-level analysis, and system-level forensic analysis.
• Conduct analysis of network traffic and output from various network-centric technologies.
• Collect and analyze disk & memory images with the intent of identifying information related to a security incident.
• Identify major threats that target TikTok users or utilize company infrastructure
• Develop incident response plans and procedures, including identification, remediation, containment, and eradication procedures
• Provide input to cross-functional teams to ensure that log sources meet analyst needs and that sensors and collection devices are placed strategically throughout the environment
• Work with Crisis Management to enable crisis procedures and execute when necessary
• Synthesize technical details of critical incidents to executive management and provide immediate containment and eradication recommendations
• Support the onboarding of new products, data, process, or tools by identifying requirements by integrating them into operations (processes, playbooks, and training)
• This position is part of a 24x7x365 operation and may require shift and/or on-call work
• Bachelors’ Degree or industry equivalent work experience in CyberSecurity with a focus on security analytics and incident response
• 2+ years of directly related experience in computer security incident handling
• Strong experience with UNIX/Linux
• Experience with identifying and responding to advanced threats and threat actor TTPs
• Work well under pressure and within constraints to solve problems and meet objectives
• Excellent fundamental knowledge of industry-standard frameworks (e.g., MITRE ATT&CK)
– Ability to work well in an ambiguous environment
• GCIA, GCIH, GREM or applicable experience in the Information Security field
• One or more programming/scripting languages (e.g., Perl, Java, Python, etc.)
• SQL – Experience writing and executing SQL queries
• Experience in performing or overseeing static / dynamic malware analysis
• Experience in performing digital forensics for incident response
• Strong Operating System Administration skills including conceptual knowledge of OS internals and experience with core service types
– Strong experience in Windows and Mac environments
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dublin City, County Dublin, Ireland
Application Deadline: N/A