Website CVS Health
Are you looking for a Job at CVS Health in Chandler, AZ
This location is temporarily Work At Home due to the COVID-19 emergency. – This location will report to Chandler, AZ
Aetna One Advocate is Aetna’s leading service and clinical offering for Aetna nationwide and creates industry-leading solutions for our customers and members. The model is a fully integrated population health and customer service solution for a high-touch and high-tech member support service of grand plan sponsors that combines data-driven processes with clinical and service experience. highly skilled concierges. The mission of this model is designed to satisfy every member in every aspect of their healthcare journey. Our integrated customer service and clinical pods allow you to maximize inbound and outbound touchpoints to address member needs and create behavior change. Our data analytics, flawless service, and end-to-end ownership of member care create a trusted health partner.
Service Advocates engage members through personalized, premium and frequent touchpoints to deliver a simple, powerful and proactive member experience, which we call Advocacy. Our specialist attorney teams cater to the needs of all members, from network benefits and services to clinical and emotional support, all supported by local resources directly in the member community. In a simple word, we \”support\” on behalf of our members. We own their health path and we won’t stop untilthey will not be satisfied. Every interaction is handled with the utmost care, consideration and passion for the members we serve.
Constantly shows a passion for health and helps people.
- Acts as a single point of contact for the member. Explain member benefit plan, member rights and responsibilities in accordance with contractual arrangements, claim status information, benefit coverage, plan eligibility, dentist, eye care, pharmacy, HSA, details provider, care management, onboarding, use of available program tools and resources.
- It owns the concerns of the members until resolved, regardless of where that might lead us. You will interact with providers, doctors, pharmacists and many other professionals in an effort to provide total satisfaction and resolution to the member
- Constantly seek to build trusting relationships with members by understanding their health needs and aspirations
- Provide a suite of services to members that support easy navigation of the healthcare system, from providing personalized advice on next best action, to maintaining the accuracy and integrity of individual data
- Helps member find their healthcare ambition
- Connects member with additional administrative and clinical resources as needed
- Uses proactive, predictive and preventive analytics for service members
- Provides high quality, customer-focused telephone service that uses knowledge of procedures and systems to meet and/or exceed customer satisfaction
- Coordinates with physicians to comp ilare the Service Planof the member and follow the adherence-up
- Work with case managers for members who require urgent or emerging service, or services rendered in an environment other than a doctor’s office.
- This is an inbound and outbound call center position. Service attorneys are responsible for answering inbound calls related to members’ health care needs, meeting commitments in a timely manner.Service advocates will proactively make outbound calls to engage members and assist them along their journey. health care.
- Handle sensitive member information with discretion
- Prioritize effectively to meet membership service goals and deadlines
- Solve member issues, effectively making the right decisions for our members
- Collaborate with peers and peers to deliver a world-class customer experience
Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Multi-tasking, prioritization and effective adaptation to a rapidly changing environment is required
- Demonstrated organizational and communication skills required
- Intermediate Typing Skills – 50 WPM Highly Desired
- Ability to perform multiple tasks seamlessly while using multiple systems, to provide efficient service to members
- In-depth skills of problem solving with proven mastery of problem solving
- Possessing high-level skills for people: listening, caring, connecting,empathy and support
- Highly perceptive individual with strong self-awareness and empathy in interacting with various audiences
- Demonstrated propensity for responsiveness and a sense of urgency in helping members
- Demonstrated ability to uphold Aetna’s values of care, inspiration, integrity and excellence in the interaction of each member and in building team cohesion
- Strong skills in strong use of the suite Microsoft Office tools desirable
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment is required
- The ability to learn and retain in a complex environment is required
- Preferred customer service experience
COVID-19 vaccination requirement
CVS Health requires its colleagues in certain locations to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where permitted by law, unless approved for reasonable disability-based accommodation, medical condition, pregnancy or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you must have received at least one vaccine against COVID-19 before your first day of work and provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 vaccination regimens, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 vaccination within the first 60 days of your use. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in termination of employment with CVS Health.
- Ifyou cannot be fully vaccinated due to a disability, medical condition, pregnancy or religion belief, you will be required to apply for reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment for continue to work with CVS Health. As part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation as to why you cannot be vaccinated. If your housing application is not approved, your employment relationship may be terminated.
High school diploma or G.E.D required
Preference for university education
At CVS Health, we are united by a common purpose: to help people on their path to better health. We are working to transform healthcare through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-centered. By working together and organizing around the individual, we are paving the way for a new approach to total health that puts people at the center.
We strive every day to promote and support a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by federal, state or law. local law.We proudly support and encourage individuals with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and the National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health employment opportunities. ”
Company: CVS Health
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Chandler, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org