Website CVS Health
Are you looking for a Job at CVS Health in Prescott, AZ
About the work
As an Omnicare Pharmacy delivery driver, you will deliver prescription orders, products and supplies to long-term care facilities and/or community facilities on a predetermined route and time.
Opening hours: full and partial hours available, preferably at night and on the weekend
- Work with pharmacy staff to ensure all deliveries leave the pharmacy on time and are delivered to the designated facility
- Keep track of delivery activities in accordance with policy and procedure, which includes correct drug delivery route to the facility, recipient information, report status, and any issues to management
- Ensure patient confidentiality
- Demonstrate excellent care skills customer service
- Willing to support short term deliveries at times.
- Other Responsibilities Assigned
- $1,000 sign-in bonus, $500 paid within 30 days and remaining $500 paid after 6 months
- Annual resources including health care and 401k Options
- Career Development and Training Programs
- Education Loan Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Free Time
- CVS Health Discount
Current driver’s license valid in the state at the level required for vehicle operation
- One year of driving experience
- Personal vehicle use may be required to complete deliveries and personal mileage expenses will be reimbursed in accordance with CVSH miles reimbursement policy
- Work flexible hours which may include evenings and weekends
- Shake work
- Follow our policy on permitted uniform and dress code requirements
- Knowledge of clean and dirty equipment requirements and other equipment and product transport regulations (if applicable)
- You must be able to bend, lift and carry 25 pounds while walking upstairs
- You must be able to be physically active throughout the shift and stand for intermittent periods of time
COVID-19 vaccination requirement
CVS Health requires that its colleagues in certain positions be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster doses if necessary), where permitted by law, unless they are approved for reasonable accommodation based on disability , medical condition, pregnancy or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you must have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine prior to your first day on the job and provide proof of your vaccination status within the first few days 10 days of your employment. For the COVID-19 two injection regimen, you must provide proof of your second COVID-19 injection within the first 45 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your vaccination statusCOVID-19 will result in the termination of your employment contract with CVS Health.
- If you cannot be fully vaccinated due to a disability, medical condition, pregnancy or religious belief, you must request one reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of employment in order to remain employed at CVS Health. As part of this process, you will be asked to provide information or documentation about why you cannot be vaccinated. If your housing application is not approved, your employment may be terminated.
Previous experience as a delivery driver
- High School Diploma, G.E.D.
At CVS Health, we are united by a common purpose: to help people on their path to better health. We’re working to transform healthcare through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, cheaper, and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we pioneer a new approach to total health that puts people at heart.
We strive to promote and maintain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion on the basis of race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis orfeature prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We pride ourselves on supporting and encouraging individuals with military experience (actives, veterans, reservists and National Guard), as well as military spouses, to apply for employment opportunities at CVS Health.
Company: CVS Health
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Prescott, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com