Website CVS Health
Are you looking for a Job at CVS Health in Reno, NV
About the job
As a Strategic Account Director (SAD), you will serve as the leader of the client retention and satisfaction for a team of Account Executives and Strategic Account Executives serving the Aetna Integrated Business Unit. This is an excellent opportunity to interface with Executive Leadership both internally, within CVS and Aetna, and externally. As a seasoned healthcare sales leader, you will oversee your team of sales professionals to grow our business through renewal, retention, and up-sell of existing clients. Your primary focus as an SAD, Aetna IBU is leading your team and driving the client strategy through effective partnership. You will accomplish this through:
- Leading the direct activities of the account team by providing the overall direction and strategy
- Influencing client up-sell opportunities, growth, and retention by clearly communicating the client vision amongst the account team
- Assisting your team with strategizing, planning, and other tools to meet client needs
- Managing and negotiating contracts ensuring that CVS Health solutions are effectively positioned to result in increased revenue
- Leading the underwriting for your teams clients
- Organizing and delivering training and development opportunities for your team and broadly across the Aetna IBU
- Leverage pharmacy success to retain and grow Aetna health plan business
Your success as a Strategic Account Director will be driven by your ability to grow revenue for the assigned book of business and achieve above average client satisfaction scores. Your understanding of the PBM and managed care environment as well as keeping up to date on market trends will enable you to position CVS Health programs and solutions effectively to client decision makers. The contributions you will make as a Strategic Account Director will position CVS Health for long term growth in the competitive PBM and Health Plan marketplace.
This position will cover a book of business in West territory. The candidate should be located within or contiguous to their territory and can office in one of the CVS Corporate Hubs or remotely. You must have ability to travel up to 40% – 50% of the time; initial and seasonal travel requirement may be greater. Travel may require but is not limited to flights, overnight stays, local travel, travel on short notice and other travel deemed necessary by the Company.
- 5+ years of cumulative experience managing a large client accounts in the PBM, health plan, or related healthcare field with a focus on account ownership and strategy
- Must possess a valid and current driver’s license.
- Must possess personal vehicle sufficiently reliable to meet the requirements of the job and is appropriately insured.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and SalesForce
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- People management experience
- Experience managing employer or health plan accounts.
- Experience managing a book of business in the PBM industry
- Advanced degree is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience may be considered.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Company: CVS Health
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Reno, NV
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org