This Job Listing is about Adecco in Runcorn,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
<!--> Hi, Adecco UK are recruiting for Customer Service Agents to work for one of our prestigious clients based in Runcorn! This will be a REMOTE role allowing you to work from home. You may be expected to attend the Runcorn ( office once a month for training.
Title: Customer Service Agent
Location: Runcorn, WA7 (Remote)
Duration: 6 months (Potential to be extended)
Hours: 08:00 - 17:00, Mon - Fri
As a Customer Services Agent, you will find a variety of different tasks to complete daily. These will include, but are not limited to:
To be successful in this role you will have good team-working skills, with the ability to respond professionally to customer and client enquiries. We are seeking someone with excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, who is self-motivated with a problem-solving approach.
You will be taking a high number of inbound calls and will be working in a fast-paced call centre environment. You will need to have the ability to respond positively to changing workloads and priorities, with a willingness to undertake varied responsibilities. The successful candidate will be a competent user of Microsoft Office (e.g. Outlook, Word and Excel, Microsoft Teams) with strong IT skills and an ability to learn new systems. You will have the ability to prioritise tasks, work well under pressure and manage your workload, with a high attention to detail
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.-->
- Taking inbound calls from customers calling to raise repair jobs, rebooking appointments and dealing with general customers query's
- Making outbound calls when required
- Collaborating and liaising with the administration teams to ensure jobs are booked correctly
- Raising and dealing professionally to any complaints when necessary
- Booking appointments and scheduling work to engineers to maximise daily productivity. Ensuring that all internal work systems are updated accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure appropriate charges are applied to work orders highlighting chargeable opportunities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Runcorn,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A