This Job Listing is about Nokia in Dakar, Dakar, Senegal 2022
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of is Orange MEA Delivery team and you will be in charge of managing the project delivery activities for Orange WEA cluster (Sonatel group)
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
What You Will Learn And Contribute To
- One CDM is accountable for seamless Customer Delivery (including HW, SW and Services) to the assigned CT/CBT with medium/large business volume and/or medium/high complexity, typically Tier-3 Customer account.
- Executive Customer interface for Nokia Delivery, taking care of overall Customer satisfaction (CPVi/CES), to remove the complexity of 4 networks delivery organizations in Nokia. Improve effectiveness of E2E and multi-BG project governance and avoiding escalations. Increase transparency of delivery performance across Nokia’s offering.
- Delivery accountability with empowerment from BGs in line with contractual commitments and Gate 6 handover. One CDM leads x-BG delivery governance, towards the Customer and internally in Nokia, leveraging existing BG governance practices to ensure efficiency and avoid duplication. Empowered to work across the Nokia organization especially with CO, BGs and BG Delivery managers towards executing Customer deliveries in line with contractual commitments and Gate 6 handover. Accountable for Delivery management in Sell process from Bid/no Bid decision onwards. Accountable for Delivery management in Execute process for the full Project execution. Identifies business opportunities (EG upsell) and coordinates with CO and BGs.
- Responsible for contracted business and aggregated Customer financials. Responsible for CT/CBT contracted business aggregated financials (revenues, sales margin, costs and cash collection of HW, SW and Services), relying on BG DM’s accountability for the business financials in their respective BGs.
- Accountable for project portfolio performance and services performance reviews. Leads x-BG delivery parts of review meetings (ORM, BRM), and delivers input for MU/Market level governance. Provides input for Operational Dialogs at account level across Nokia. Chairs x-BG Governance on project execution performance reviews, both externally with the Customer and internally. For project specific governance, One CDMs are expected to regularly align with BG Delivery Managers on project related issues and updates.
- Guiding and securing delivery resourcing. Empowered to steer forecast and performance management work with BG Delivery teams working permanently or on assignment for the projects in his/her Portfolio domain.
- Project feedback and escalation. Provides performance feedback on meeting the commitments made by BGs. Manages and resolves internal and external delivery escalations with the target to reduce their number, in coordination with the relevant BGs. Supports the definition of performance KPIs for projects and delivery, in line with the required deliverables and commitments.
- Accountable for project Adherence to Sell/Execute Processes & Tools.
Are you passionate about solving problems?
As part of our team, you will:
Your Skills And Experience
Management Experience / Mastery of a specific professional discipline combining deep knowledge of theory and practice within a function. Expert in more than one area, broad perspective. 10-15 years extensive relevant experience . PMP is a plus.
- 10-15 years of project management experience
- French speaking
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate with customers’ exec level (CxOs)
- Leadship skills
- Business Acumen
It would be nice if you also had:
- Experience in managing projects in Africa
What We Offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Customer Project Management – One Customer Delivery Manager
Middle East & Africa-Senegal-Senegal-Dakar
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dakar, Dakar, Senegal
Application Deadline: N/A