Website Curia (formerly AMRI)
Are you looking for a Job at Curia formerly AMRI in United States
for SHIPPING ASSOCIATE in Albany, NY
forCURIA provides global contract manufacturing and research services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. forforThe Shipping Associate is responsible for shipping packages (chemicals, finished products, returns, etc.), all required documentation using the most beneficial carriers with cost-effective and reliable delivery standards. forforJoin our talented workforce, where commitment to excellence and a customer-centric attitude is everything. We seek excellence because our work has the power to improve the lives of patients with the pharmaceutical products we develop and manufacture. forforMain duties and responsibilities
- Keep packing supplies for shipments on hand.
- Maintain shipping files and information, including certificates of analysis. Resolve any errors with the carriers.
- Prepare and/or repackage international CURIA samples to be shipped to domestic customers as required.
- Completed orders are packed in containers that comply with current regulations. Determine the most efficient packaging method (palletizing or individual packages). Prepare equipment, shipping label, packing list, bill of lading, and other shipping documentation as required.
- Prepare and package Company samples that are sent for analysis.
- Responsible for part of the staff trainingshipping.
- Recommend and implement methods to increase the quality of products and/or services.
- Complete and follow all required training and procedures.
- Participate in self-development activities and training of others.
- Demonstrate safety awareness and safe work practices.
- Perform other related duties as reasonably assigned. forfor
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office
- 2 years of shipping experience.
- Experience in an office environment.
- International shipping experience preferred.
- Knowledge and/or experience with chemicals is preferred. forfor
CURIA is equal opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. forfor About us
for Curia offers global research and contract manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. forforJoin our talented workforce, where commitment to excellence and a customer-centric attitude is everything. We seek excellence because our work has the power to improve the lives of patients with the pharmaceutical products we develop and manufacture. ”
Company: Curia (formerly AMRI)
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.