This Job Listing is about Scatters in Sliema, Malta 2022
Sportsbetting CRM Coordinator
Who we are!
At Scatters, you will join a hungry team with a passion for iGaming. The company was founded by a group of good friends and iGaming industry veterans. Our aim is to have fun and to provide a safe, trustworthy and above all player-friendly site. We want to make the kind of site that we would want to play at, and we play a lot, so we think we’re well placed to provide something that players will love.
Scatters owns and operates Scatters.com (launched 2019), StickyWilds.com (launched 2020), GoSlot.com (launched 2021) and our first Crypto focused brand BitReels.com (launched 2022). We are now about to launch our first Sportsbetting and Casino brand, and we are looking for a Sportsbetting CRM coordinator who wants to be part of building and shaping a new and exciting brand!
Who you are!
We’re a start-up, and we’re looking for someone who wants to develop, learn and grow with Scatters.com. We want a person who doesn’t back down from the huge challenges that will come with working with start-ups, and who will stretch themselves to the limits to reach his or her goals and potential.
We’re looking for a dedicated and result driven person who enjoys promoting ground-breaking innovative products and driving revenues.
You’ll be reporting to the Head of Gaming.
What you will be doing!
- Execute Sportsbetting CRM Communications across the customer lifecycle
- Execute Sportsbetting campaigns, including website content management and bonus pay-outs
- Organise segmentation lists to prepare for execution
- Compile and raise creative design briefs to the designers
- Continuously evaluate and report on campaign performance in collaboration with other stakeholders
- Work with other stakeholders to improve existing campaign tools
- Ensure timely delivery and flawless quality on all tasks handled
- Aligning with support on new campaigns but also investigate and report issues that was sent from customer service
- Manage the Sportsbetting Lobby banners
- Ensure that the Sportsbetting lobby and sports positioning is up to date and competitive in the markets of responsibility.
- Communicate upcoming Sporting Events, new product features and promotions to different stakeholders in the organization.
- Support Head of Gaming with creating and executing innovative promotional plans for specific markets and brands.
- Assist and follow up with the Customer Support team on any sportsbetting queries or issues that may arise.
- Evaluate the Sportsbook across devices, brands and markets to ensure the best possible user experience.
- Regular monitoring of our key user experience flows in the Sportsbook, issue/bug escalation and follow up until resolution or backlog addition.
What are important qualities in you?
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in an iGaming role, preferred focus on Sportsbetting
- Be detail oriented and love to optimize
- Hungry to learn and eager to find new and more efficient solutions
- Demonstrated that you are organised with a great attention to details.
- Good understanding of sportsbetting is essential.
- You have excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage vertically and laterally in a complex organization.
- Must be fluent in English.
What We Are Offering
- Private Health Insurance
- Quarterly company and departmental events
- Flexible working hours that fits your daily routine
- Attractive financial package
- Friday beers get together
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sliema, Malta
Application Deadline: N/A