Website Critical Start
Are you looking for a Job at Critical Start in United States
Do you want to be part of a company that allows you to innovate and implement your powerful ideas while helping to build the future of cybersecurity? Since 2012, CRITICAL START has helped protect thousands of businesses from cyberattacks, prepared them for the threats of tomorrow, and accumulated a long list of awards in the process. forforWe live and breathe innovation, not bureaucracy. START CRITICAL created the first MOBILE SOC application for on-the-go threat detection and response, developed a way to automatically resolve most security alerts, and created services to reduce the time spent investigating alerts by 99.3% (analysts really love us for that). forfor We are employee owned and everything we do is centered around three core beliefs: Doing the right thing for our customers. Do the right thing for our employees. Don’t do things that suck. Really, that’s it. forfor What can we offer you? forfor
- Daily possibilities to save the world. Or at least save our clients from attacks and breaches.
- Lots of other smart, talented and high performing people to work with. We all take responsibility, we make ourselves better, and we love what we do.
- A \”they are good, we are better\” approach to transforming our industry and not settling for good enough. Many other cybersecurity companies hire good people. Aren’t you better than just good?
- New things to learn, innovationsto unlock and a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Much recognition from the industry. So much, it’s almost embarrassing. Almost.
- Equity ownership in our company, plus many more benefits that you will read about below.
- We couldn’t say it better than one of our teammates: \”Every day is a challenge and there are so many opportunities for professional development … your role contributes directly to the broader purpose of the company, and the sense of belonging and culture are incomparable. ”
Who are you? forfor As a forensic analyst, you will be a member of a team of forensic and incident response professionals who represent the professional services of Critical Start. Your experience and skills will be used to respond to security incidents and customer breaches, as well as to participate in RI training, tabletop exercises, and RI readiness assessments. forfor What are you going to do? forfor
- Representing Critical Start IR during Incident engagements
- Conducting IR investigations using network and/or host forensic expertise
- Being able to lead client engagements to include oversight of junior team members
- Contribute to client deliverables during engagements
- Assist in development and delivery of training and evaluations of RI
What will you bring? forfor
- 3 years of experience in incident response forensic investigations
- Proficiency in forensic analysisnetwork and/or host forensic analysis
- Incident management, forensic analysis, or malware analysis certifications
- Proven experience in conducting forensic investigations related to cybersecurity incidents of breach or breach activity
- Excellent writing and reporting skills
- Knowledge of the current threat landscape
- Knowledge and application of the cyber death chain
- Experience in identifying vulnerabilities in network security architecture with respect to security incidents
The following qualifications are not required, but are highly desired:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related engineering field
- 1 year experience in the consulting industry
- Proficiency in scripting languages
- Knowledge of evidence handling (chain of custody)
- Certified as an expert witness
- EnCase or Magnet Axiom certification
- Experience in the performing forensic analysis on Windows, Linux, Unix, Macintosh OS
- Experience with NetFlow and PCAP analysis
- Static malware reverse engineering skills
What is it like to work here? forfor Think fast, fun, and satisfying. We are professionals and our work is important. How to save our clients from a major disaster. But that doesn’t mean we take ourselves too seriously. forforDo you want to dress casual every day? No problem, we think better with comfort. forforDepending on the function,you can work in the office, remotely, or use a hybrid work model. Our Plano, TX workplace includes open offices, meeting and collaboration spaces, phone rooms, and wellness rooms. In the break room, things can get a bit competitive by playing ping-pong, shuffleboard, foosball, or the game machine. What is a little competition between friends? forforIf you’d rather hear from our team members about working here, read our Glassdoor reviews. ( Pssst … Do you really want our attention when you submit your resume? Include something about our Glassdoor reviews that caught your eye.) forfor What does our compensation and benefits package include? forfor
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunity
- Health care for employees 100% paid for employees/50% for dependents
- UnlimitedPTO Plan
- Vision and dental plan
- Employee stock options
- Employer-paid life insurance and long-term disability coverage
- Payment Short Term Disability Coverage
- Universal Life with Long Term Care
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance Coverage
- 401 (k) Plan with Matching Program
- Employee Assistance Program Available 24/7/365
- Teladoc Mental Health Benefits
- Voluntary pet insurance
- A new Tesla … hey, just kidding! Extra points for reading to the end.
Company: Critical Start
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.