Website Cracker Barrel
Are you looking for a Job at Cracker Barrel in Arkadelphia, AR
About the work
Store Location: US-AR-Arkadelphia Overview:
As a To-Go specialist, you will support the catering and to-go operation! You’ll provide the same hospitality our guests enjoy during dinner, but quickly and on the go, getting paid and quickly shipping them with hot, fresh food!
In this role, you will keep the movement area clean and properly configured, ensure that all guests receive immediate attention, and have their orders promptly prepared and ready for pickup. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of orders and providing the best experience for our customers, so that they want to come back again and again! To be successful in this job, you need a good attitude that conveys hospitality and teamwork.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a guest-first attitude that conveys hospitality and teamwork. You will be guided to the details to make sure that all parts of the meal are in the bag! The worst thing is coming home and realizing that you don’t have cutlery or a condiment you’re looking for. We don’t want that for our guests. Pass a background check and meet the company’s dress standards. You will need to be able to stand up for long periods, work in a variety of environments, lift, carry and carry up to 40 pounds, and work with hot and cold foods. You must be able to understand and follow the instructions whileYou work effectively with co-workers and managers to please our guests. We would love to meet you!
Send the text message “CBJOBS” to 97211 to begin your application or click “Apply for onlinejob ” above.
NOTE: Racism, manifested or perpetuated through unconscious prejudices, has no place at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, and both our Mission and our People Promise are firmly rooted in the principle of valuing what we all bring it to the table. Our employees work hard to ensure that our brand, founded on genuine hospitality and nostalgia, represents only the good in these things. While our decor and food may date back to ancient times, our inclusive culture and beliefs about equality and diversity do not.
Come for the cookies and stay for the perks – Cracker Barrel offers our employees:
- Culture of Belonging:
- We believe in the family. We care about your well-being and your success. We promote an environment where employees care for each other like family. Our employees are encouraged to be themselves, and that means we accept and celebrate our differences.
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: https://www.crackerbarrel.com/Diversity-and-Inclusion
- World-class training:
- PAR Training Program: Our hourly employee training program is designed to help you grow and succeed. Earn your stars and get rewarded with salary increases
- We have a roleUnique Employee Training Coordinator at each location and its goal is to help you succeed in your role
- Cross Training – If you succeed in an environment where no day is alike, you can train and work in a variety of roles for your store
- Diverse career paths:
- Cracker Barrel values internal development – if you wish to become a sales coordinator employee training, a shift leader, a restaurant or retail manager, or join us in our Home Office in Lebanon, TN to work on corporate support for our stores; we are committed to helping you achieve your personal career goals.
- Competitive compensation and benefits:
- Competitive compensation based on your experience with opportunities to receive additional compensation increases with the PAR training program
- weekly paychecks
- flexible schedules
- health, vision and dental benefits starting day 1
- 401K with company mail from 90 days
- Vacation Time
- 35% off Restaurants and Retail Items
- Employee Stock Buying Program
Company: Cracker Barrel
Vacancy Type: $45,000/yr – $68,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time
Job Location: Arkadelphia, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org