Website Cracker Barrel
Are you looking for a Job at Cracker Barrel in Springdale, AR
Store Location: US-AR-Springdale Overview:
As a host and hospitality expert, you will be able to welcome our guests into the shop with a smile and call their names when it’s time to eat!
You will be the first face our guests see, so you must have a \”nice people\” attitude. As a host, you will have flexible hours (full or part time) and the opportunity for continuous promotion and development!
You will need to be able to stand for long periods, work in a variety of environments, lift, load and carry up to 40 pounds, and work with hot and cold foods. You must be able to understand and carry out instructions while working effectively with colleagues and executives to please our guests.
We’d love to meet you! Send \” CBJOBS \” to 97211 to start your application or click \”Apply for the job online\” above.
NOTE: racism, overt or perpetuated through unconscious bias, has no place at the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store and both our mission and the promise of the people are firmly rooted in the principle of valuing what each one brings into table. Our employees work hard to ensure that our brand, which is founded on genuine hospitality and nostalgia, represents only the good in those things. While our decor and food may evoke times gone by, our inclusive culture and beliefs about equality and diversity don’t.do.
Come for the cookies and stay for the benefits: Cracker Barrel offers our employees:
- Culture of belonging:
- We believe in Family. We care about your well-being and your success. We foster an atmosphere where employees care for each other like family. Our employees are encouraged to be themselves, which means we accept and celebrate our differences.
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: https://www.crackerbarrel.com/Diversity-and-Inclusion
- World-class training:
- PAR Training Program: Our hourly employee training program is designed for help you grow and succeed. Earn your stars and you will be rewarded with salary increases
- We have a unique role as employee training coordinator at each location and their purpose is to help you succeed in your role
- Training transversal – If you feel comfortable in an environment where no day is the same, you can train and work in a variety of roles for your store
- Different career paths:
- Cracker Barrel values internal development, whether you want to become an employee training coordinator, shift manager, restaurant or retail manager, or join us at our home office in Lebanon, TN to work in corporate support for our stores; we are committed to helping you achieve your personal career goals.
- Compensation and competitive advantages:
- Competitive compensation based on your experience with opportunities to earn a additional pay increases with thePAR training program
- Weekly wages
- Flexible hours
- Health, vision and dental services starting from day 1
- 401K with matching from 90 days
- Vacation time
- 35% discount on restaurant and retail items
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Company: Cracker Barrel
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Springdale, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org