Website Cracker Barrel
Are you looking for a Job at Cracker Barrel in Jonesboro, AR
Store Location: US-AR-Jonesboro Overview:
As a To-Go Specialist, you will support catering and to-go operations! You will provide the same hospitality our guests enjoy while dining, but in a fast and on-the-go way, taking their payment and sending them quickly with hot and fresh food!
In this role, you will keep the To-Go area clean and properly set up, ensure that all Guests receive prompt attention and that their orders are promptly prepared and ready for pickup. You will be responsible for ensuring order accuracy and providing the best experience to our guests so they will want to come back again and again! To be successful in this job, you will need a good attitude that exudes hospitality and teamwork.
To be successful in this role you will need a host first attitude that exudes hospitality and teamwork. You will be attentive to detail to make sure all the meal pieces are in the bag! The worst thing is to go home and realize you don’t have the required silverware or dressing. We don’t want it for our guests. Pass a background check and match corporate apparel standards. You will need to be able to stand for long periods, work in a variety of environments, have to lift, load and carry up to 40 pounds, and work with hot and cold foods. You must be able to understand and carry out instructions while working effectively with colleagues and managers to please our guests.We’d love to meet you!
Send an SMS from \”CBJOBS\” to 97211 to start your application or click \”Apply for the job online\” above.
NOTE: racism, overt or perpetuated through unconscious bias, has no place at the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store and both our mission and the promise of the people are firmly rooted in the principle of valuing what each one brings into table. Our employees work hard to ensure that our brand, which is founded on genuine hospitality and nostalgia, represents only the good in those things. While our decor and food may recall times past, our inclusive culture and beliefs about equality and diversity do not.
Come for the cookies and stay for the benefits: Cracker Barrel offers our employees:
- Culture of belonging:
- We believe in the family. We care about your well-being and your success. We foster an atmosphere where employees care for each other like family. Our employees are encouraged to be themselves, which means we accept and celebrate our differences.
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: https://www.crackerbarrel.com/Diversity-and-Inclusion
- World-class training:
- PAR Training Program: Our hourly employee training program is designed for help you grow and succeed. Earn your stars and you will be rewarded with salary increases
- We have a unique role as employee training coordinator at each location and their purpose is to help you succeedin your role
- Cross Training – If you feel comfortable in an environment where no day is the same, you can train and work in a variety of roles for your store
- Diverse Career Paths:
- Cracker Barrel values internal development, whether you want to become an employee training coordinator, shift supervisor, restaurant or retail manager, or join us at our home office in Lebanon, TN to work in company support for our stores; we are committed to helping you achieve your personal career goals.
- Compensation and competitive advantages:
- Competitive compensation based on your experience with opportunities to earn a additional pay increases with PAR training program
- Weekly wages
- Flexible hours
- Health, vision and dental services from day 1
- 401K with business combination starting from 90 days
- Vacation time
- 35% discount on restaurant and retail items
- Purchase program of stocks for employees
Company: Cracker Barrel
Vacancy Type: $38,000/yr – $54,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time
Job Location: Jonesboro, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org