This Job Listing is about MEDLIFE in Lima, Lima, Peru 2022
MEDLIFE is a non-profit organization that partners with low-income communities in Latin America and Africa to improve their access to medicine, education, and community development projects. Our mission is to build a worldwide Movement empowering the poor in their fight for equal access to healthcare, education, and a safe home. Our vision is a world free from the constraints of poverty. MEDLIFE works with students from around the world in order to broaden their perspectives and better equip them to advocate for social justice.
Our ideal Copywriter
We’re looking for a passionate changemaker who has an immediate connection to our mission and vision. The right candidate will be a person with organizational and creative skills to help us grow our volunteer base and increase our impact in low-income communities. As we continue growing, we’d love for you to be part of the MEDLIFE Movement.
About the role
We’re looking for a new talent to support our Marketing team by creating text for a wide range of marketing materials, including landing pages, emails, flyers, presentations, brochures, travel itineraries, video scripts, and more. Collaborate with other team members to deliver content in a timely manner. Continuously optimize and improve content based on KPIs.
What will your day-to-day look like at MEDLIFE?
- Write and edit marketing copy across a variety of formats and platforms.
- Coordinate across different areas of the organization to gather stories, content, and information needed for copywriting.
- Maintain an awareness of social justice issues and news, ensuring our marketing efforts align with our values.
- In collaboration with team members, brainstorm and develop creative new marketing campaigns to support fundraising efforts, organizational growth, and volunteer recruitment.
- Conduct competitor research and implement industry best practices.
- Review, proofread, and edit copy created by other team members.
What will you bring?
- 1+ year of work experience in the field of marketing, communications, publicity, social media. Recent graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- A Bachelor’s degree in political science, international relations, English literature, journalism, communications, or similar.
- Native English or native equivalent
- Experience in Google suit, WordPress, Mailchimp, Hubspot.
- Demonstrated experience in writing clear, compelling copy for digital marketing materials.
- Ability to express a brand’s personality and tone of voice in written materials.
- Knowledge of political and ethical issues relevant to international development.
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SEO strategy and experience writing SEO optimized content for websites.
- Experience in creating engaging marketing campaigns, including social media materials and email newsletters.
- Understanding of Key Performance Indicators in digital marketing (website traffic, conversion rates, engagement rates, etc.)
- Conversational level of Spanish.
What do we offer you?
- Remote work
- Competitive salary commensurate with the role
- Benefits according to the Peruvian laws & regulations
- Private Health Insurance (EPS 100%)
- Opportunities for career growth
How to apply
Take the first step towards joining the MEDLIFE Movement by clicking on “apply” and completing the application form. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please note: We are grateful to all interested candidates, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lima, Lima, Peru
Application Deadline: N/A