Website Copa Health
Are you looking for a Job at Copa Health in Gilbert, AZ
About the work
Office Assistant – High School Diploma (1 administrative experience)
Who we are
Copa Health provides the best possible services and supports that help each individual achieve their own personal vision of recovery, well-being and community life. We currently have 150 locations including; day programs, group homes, rest and habilitation care, clinics, outpatient services, counseling services and general integrated care. We serve approximately 19,000 members annually.
Our goal is to inspire health, hope and happiness by providing world-class solutions for individuals, families and communities.
Each year, compassionate and dedicated employees provide life-changing services that support individuals and families with disabilities to achieve higher levels of self-reliance, resilience and well-being. Through the efforts of our employees, lives are improved, families are enriched and communities are positively transformed in dramatic ways. Because of the vulnerable population we serve, working at Copa Health is a unique privilege and a great responsibility. By focusing on our values of; people first, compassion, integrity, perseverance, responsibility and innovation; our employees feel rewarded and fulfilled while providing the highest level of service.
Who we need
We are looking for someone with thefollowing skills, experience and credentials:
- Schedule member appointments to ensure service tickets are in order.
- Collects and validates insurance information.
- Record no-shows and schedule changes.
- Create and maintain member charts.
- Compiles clinical information as requested.
- Collects, monitors, verifies and enters data/information in electronic health records or as designated.
- As a Receptionist: Greets, greets, and escorts attendees to appointments as needed.
- Complete reminder calls to attendees about their appointments.
- It maintains cooperative and effective working relationships and follows the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- Maintains customer confidentiality and adherence to HIPAA requirements at all times.
- Other related functions as assigned.
We have a full-time position that operates Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Has a high school diploma and at least one year of administrative office experience.
- Medical and/or behavioral health experience is preferable.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a level one fingerprint release card.
- Valid AZ driver’s license.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds, lean and bend comfortably in all positions
What will you get…
When you join our team as a full-time Office Assistant, you will receive:
- $2,000 Retention Bonus
- 9 Paid Holidays per Year and Paid Time Accrual
- Access to Health Coaches and Wellness Incentives
- Tuition Refunds up to $1,000
- Medical and Dental Vision
- HSA, HRA, FSA (with selected medical plans)
- Group Life/AD&D and Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability and Life/AD&D
- Retirement plan 403 (b) accompaniedmatch
- Employee Assistance Program
Copa Health, is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All eligible applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law. Pre-employment criminal record and drug testing required. EOE. ”
Company: Copa Health
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Gilbert, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.