Website Contour Software
Are you looking for a Job at Contour Software in Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
for Contour Software , a 1,000 employee organization with offices in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad, has grown from a 13 employee business unit in ~ 10 years. As a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., we are proud to be part of a global enterprise software conglomerate that has grown to be the largest Canadian software company, with employees and customers in 110 countries. With a broad and ever-growing portfolio of market-leading vertical market enterprise solutions covering more than 80 industry domains in predominantly mature markets, CSI’s recipe creates the perfect environment for software industry professionals to develop. long-term satisfying careers. forforWhat started as a development hub has grown into an overseas employee hub serving R&D, IT, G&A, S&M, CS, PS, and finance departments at the division and operating group level. With mature but growing service lines, as well as some post-pilot stage services, and Constellation’s global growth like the wind in our sails, we are just getting started! forfor Position
for We are looking to hire a IT Helpdesk Representative for our Lahore office. The candidate will assist the existing IT/network operations team to ensure computer network performance meets user and business satisfaction. forfor Responsibilitieslabor
- Serves as the first point of contact for end-user support of computer systems/network routinely through IT helpdesk
- Assists the network team in designing and configuring the company’s local, wired and wireless, and voice systems
- Manages the daily activities of local network systems and performs diagnostics
- Responsible for the installation, administration and testing of operating systems, software, switches, cabling and other network related components/equipment under the guidance of the team leader in accordance with published standards
- Help the team of the network to develop, monitor and implement network security procedures to safeguard all network systems
- Keeps records of work completed and in progress; and updates the network documentation to record installations, updates, configurations, etc.
- Manages network management programs and helps team leader prepare network health reports
- Must be able to prioritize troubleshooting in an environment with critical network requirements uptime
Qualification and job specifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
The following certifications/trainings are highly desirable in addition to the above requirements:
- CCNA certification in routing and switching or security.
- Microsoft Certified Professional in Server Infrastructure.
- You should have knowledge of the following:
- Network protocols, and standards
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, WDS
- Windows operating systems
- VPN and VPN tunnels
- Good oral communication and Skills written communication.
- Great interest in computer hardware, operating system and networks.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills.
It’s good to have
- Knowledge and experience with Linux servers
- Knowledge and experience with firewalls.
- Knowledge and experience with network monitoring tools.
- Afternoon shift
Exciting benefits we offer:
- Market leading salary
- Medical coverage: own and dependents
- Medical coverage for parents
- Provident fund
- Bonuses based on employee performance
- Home Internet allowance
- Transfer allowance
- Profit sharing plan [permanent employees only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Center
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreation area for indoor games
- Sporadic training opportunities on the ground
- Friendly work environment
- Let charge
Company: Contour Software
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com