This Job Listing is about DNV in Oslo, Norway 2022
Local Unit & Position Description
Do you want to be part of DNV’s dynamic and competent safety advisory team in Høvik?
Our team is a hub for safety risk advisory services in DNV with consultants primarily located in Høvik but we also have a team in Trondheim and Bergen. The team is closely integrated with deliveries to our clients together with other DNV units in Norway and abroad.
The safety advisory team works with safety in a broad range of markets, for example O&G, hydrogen safety, battery technology and electric propulsion, and development and qualification of offshore fish farm projects as well as automation in the Energy industry.
The service portfolio offered by the team covers key aspects of safety advisory such as technical safety and risk analysis, fire- and explosion analysis, emergency preparedness analyses, human factors, working environment and organizational safety, barrier management and risk management frameworks.
Due to high order book, we are seeking to hire enthusiastic and motivated consultants with strong analytical and interpersonal skills, to further strengthen our team. We also work actively to support the digitalization of DNV’s risk assessment services, and the right person will have an excellent opportunity to be a part of this important work.
Working with DNV gives a unique opportunity to become part of a large & highly competent professional network (nationally and internationally) within risk management and a wide range of technical disciplines. The consultants will be key in building and growing a sound business within Risk Management capitalizing on own networks and the wide competence base of DNV, as well as fully embracing the opportunities offered by digitalization.
- Delivering quantitative and qualitative risk assessments as part of major accident risk management
- Risk modelling with SafetiOnshore and SafetiOffshore
- Support the digital development of DNV’s risk assessment services
- Support in delivering emergency preparedness analysis and planning for onshore and offshore activities
- Technical Safety
- Advising on compliance to relevant regulations
- Project management and development of commercial offers to customers
- Higher education (bachelor or master’s degree or equivalent) in relevant discipline (Chemical, Mechanical, Process Engineering, or related discipline)
- Ideally you have some years of relevant experience, but we encourage candidates that meet the right skill and mindset with relevant education to apply as well
- Some knowledge and experience within one or more of the following topics would be an advantage:
- Technical Safety
- Various risk analysis techniques
- Digital skills, and interest in applying these skills to enhance value and efficiency of services is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of the Energy business and /or green technologies (Hydrogen, batteries, carbon capture and storage, …) is an advantage
- Fluency in English and Norwegian written and spoken or a clear ambition to attain working capabilities in Norwegian language
- You have good interpersonal, communication, and networking skills. You are also able to think commercially and have a customer centric mindset.
- Pro -active and self-motivated individual with solution-oriented attitude.
What we offer:
- A meaningful job with one of Norway’s most attractive employers.
- Strong company culture with emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- Attractive total compensation package
- 6 weeks annual vacation
- International working environment
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- Interesting and challenging projects, both national and international
- Be part of a world leading company that has a global reach with more than 12 000 employees around to world and headquartered in Norway.
- The possibility to grow and develop your competencies and ambitions within DNV
For more details please contact:
Jolanda Bergesen, Head of Section (+47 41 46 43 74)
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in risk management and assurance, with almost 12,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise, we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We provide assurance to the entire energy value chain through our advisory, monitoring, verification, and certification services. As the world’s leading resource of independent energy experts and technical advisors, we help industries and governments to navigate the many complex, interrelated transitions taking place globally and regionally, in the energy industry. We are committed to realizing the goals of the Paris Agreement, and support all stakeholders to transition faster to a deeply decarbonized energy system.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oslo, Norway
Application Deadline: N/A