This Job Listing is about Arbisoft in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan 2022
This role requires hands-on expertise in ERP, analytics, excel, dashboards.
- Design and implement Arbisoft’s compensation and benefit programs and activities to maintain internal equity and external market competitiveness
- Conduct regular job evaluations to constantly monitor scope and complexity of jobs within Arbisoft
- Conduct regular market pricing exercises to define internal salary slabs
- Actively monitor local and global compensation benchmarks (leavers and joiners) to maintain internal equity and come up with retention strategies
- Come up with detailed analysis and proposals to reach desired benchmarks and percentiles.
- Design and execute short-term & long-term bonus plans (adjustment bonus, annual performance bonus, recurring bonus, product bonus etc)
- Participate in remuneration surveys. ([email protected], Mercer etc)
- Analyze and evaluate external market data as well as internal data about the organization’s current and future headcount needs in order to develop salary budgets and forecasts
- Suggest and implement mid/annual increments and salary revisions as per updated benchmarks
- Maintain the database of team members’ updated compensation structures (local, wired, bonus details etc)
- Be the point of contact for YoY Earning graphs questions and discrepancies
- Regularly present plans and initiatives’ summaries to salary review advisory committee
- Responsible for planning and maintaining Arbisoft’s top talent compensation plans.
- Prepare C&B Reports as requested by Board and committees
- Calculate Exit Bonuses of leavers and add in their ERP profile respectively
- Enrolment of New Hires in various Compensation Plans
- Assist Internal and External auditors during Financial Audits.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A