Website PE Global
This Job Listing is about PE Global in Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland 2022
PE Global are recruiting for a Communications Manager for our pharmaceutical client. This is a fully remote, 12-month contract role. Offices based in Dublin.
- Work collaboratively with other program leads / communication leads to ensure aligned and harmonized messaging
- Write and edit EU MDR content for newsletters, websites, knowledge transfer, and marketing-materials.
- Develop content/ deliver knowledge transfer packages about the programs to the business.
- Building partnerships & maintain strong relationships with team members & stakeholders
- Create and maintain an EU MDR editorial calendar, working across franchises and workstreams to build out a comprehensive content schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field e.g., Marketing, Communications, Journalism, etc.
- 5+ years’ of experience in communications within large scale global organisations
- Experience posting and formatting content using a Content Management System (CMS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Company: PE Global
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Application Deadline: N/A