Website Colonial Life
Are you looking for a Job at Colonial Life in Benton, AR
We don’t hold back sales stars, we release them. Flexibility, financial freedom and the resources of a Fortune 500. Your success is our success; we provide mentors and proven training that will level you up in life.
This opportunity provides access to:
- Integrity in everything we do
- Access to comprehensive training programs for you and your team members
- Competitive compensation consisting of commissions, bonuses and potential renewals for life
- Additional incentives including world-class travel and national competitions with opportunities to win cash, weekend travel and more
- A dedicated team of located employees in your territory committed to helping hire, train and manage your business
Who is colonial life?
Colonial Life was founded in 1939 and began selling life and accident insurance policies. In 1955, we pioneered the concept of on-site marketing by offering employee benefits through wage deduction. Today, we offer a diverse portfolio of voluntary benefits that employees want and need, including but not limited to injury, cancer and dental insurance. We help employers determine how they can provide their employees with a stronger benefits package and better enrollment experience. We also meet 1-to-1 employees to provide simple, straightforward advice on benefits that suit their individual lifestyles and budgets.
After more than 75 years,we continue to be a strong and stable company:
- More than 90,000 companies and client organizations, covering 3.7 million American workers
- More than $ 1 billion in premiums in effect
- Approximately 1,200 home office employees, 10,000 independent sales and sales representatives and over 16,000 contract brokers.
- Operations in 49 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico; in New York, similar products, if approved, are underwritten by an affiliate of Colonial Life, the Paul Revere Life Insurance Company.
Desired skills and experience:
- Results-oriented and driven self-starters
- Motivated and positive team builders
- A commitment to excellence in everything do
- A customer service mindset
- Competitive leaders
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus
- The Life and Health license is required to move forward, but we can help you earn one if you don’t already have the license
If this sounds like something you want to know more about, we’d love to talk to you about these opportunities. This is an independent contractor position that gives you the opportunity to be in business for yourself, but not alone. Apply now to learn more about how you can take control of your career, in partnership with Colonial Life. Find out more at www.coloniallife.com/salesteam. All individuals must be licensed to work in the United States.
Colonial Life and Accident Insurance Company.
Insurance productsColonial Life are underwritten by Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company, for which Colonial Life is the marketing brand.
Company: Colonial Life
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: Benton, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org