Website Collabera Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at Collabera Inc in Phoenix, AZ
for Key responsibilities : respond to requests received; Provides resolution for requests received; Continuously interact and deepen relationships with internal business partners to further improve customer satisfaction; Conduct research and be able to answer questions and inquiries; Use different banking systems to support requests. forfor Necessary skills
for 1-3 years of prior banking experience, knowledge of treasury management products, loans, and prior experience in customer service and customer interaction. for
- Strong leadership qualities and self-motivation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
- Team player who is flexible and willing to learn and adapt to change. . Able to work independently of direct supervision.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of PC, Windows and Excel.
- Works well in a high-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask while solving complex problems.
- Very organized, adapted in time management and problem solving/analytics. for
for Other qualifications:
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Stands outworking across multiple viewpoints to determine the best way forward
- Experience connecting with a diverse set of customers to understand future business needs – it’s continuous learning
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate and drive collaboration efforts to promote tools, technology and ways of working to better serve an evolving customer base
- Believe in the value of diversity so that we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our customers and employees around the world
forLabor Code: 50197983 ”
Company: Collabera Inc.
Vacancy Type: $34,000/yr – $54,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.