This Job Listing is about SAP in Taipei, Taipei City, Taiwan 2022
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
SAP China is actively looking for experienced SuccessFactors experts to join the fast growing area in the service delivery team. As a SuccessFactors Support Consultant, the responsibility will cover a wide range of HR related topics, from analyzing business requirements, developing functional and technical solutions, project implementation to continuous maintenance of the HCM suite. This role involves strong leadership and application consulting delivery with intensive onsite and remote customer engagements.
We are looking for SuccessFactors functional experts who have both strong application knowledge and solid business acumen, applied in enterprise application delivery in various industries. Ideal candidates will possess the ability to work independently, and collaborate with customers/partners/sales with high level commitment to quality.
- Application specific solution consulting (for a specific application: Business blueprint design, Implementation, Creation of test cases, Test scheduling and execution, Training, Go live support, and Post go live support)
- Drive scoping discussion. Assess complexity of implementation, define effort estimates and timelines. Call out possible risks and work out mitigation plan.
- Lead module design workshop and help customers adopt SuccessFactors industry specific best practices.
- Track Successfactors product road map. Stay updated with latest product features and be capable to demo new features and functionalities to customer.
- Configure the product in line with customer requirements, demo iteration configurations to customer and help customer complete iteration testing and UAT.
- Manage project timelines, issues and risks.
- Handle critical customer issues/escalations of different regions, conduct root cause analysis to provide solution with high efficiency.
- Bachelors degree in Information System Management or Human Capital Management relevant discipline. Postgraduate degree preferred.
- 3+ years of working experience with HCM/SuccessFactors
- Minimum of 2 Full Life-cycle implementations of SAP SuccessFactors, from planning to configuration through go-live
- Certification in at least one SuccessFactors module
- Sufficient HR domain knowledge of the HCM suite
- Successful track record on project leadership or program management, at least 1 major international project
- Fundamental understanding of SAP system and architecture
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of customers, partners, and colleagues
- Ability to travel to customer sites and other business related travel, up to 50%
- Experience of on-premise HCM implementation is preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP Cloud Platform/ Hana Cloud Integration/ Process Integration and SuccessFactors-HCM integration is highly preferred.
- Formal certification and education qualification in HR domain will be additional advantage
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 359308 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: .
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Taipei, Taipei City, Taiwan
Application Deadline: N/A