Software Engineer in Coderrect Inc.
Website Coderrect Inc.
Company: Coderrect Inc.
Following are the details we found about the job:
About the job
About the Company:
Computing has been moving to multi-threading, and one big challenge in multi-threading is to ensure threads working with each other correctly. Software from Bitcoin to Linux Kernel suffer from concurrency issues. Coderrect was founded by leading minds in the field to tackle this difficult problem to provide quality assurance and debugging capabilities for multi-threading software. The company is the recipient of two innovation research awards from Department of Energy to advance the state-of-the- art in detecting and debugging race conditions. Utilizing program analysis as its main technology, Coderrect believes software static analysis has potential to be a game changer in many applications such as software security, as the amount of software code written and their complexity are growing exponentially.
Our vision is to become a leading company in program analysis.
We are currently building a static analysis tool for C/C++ and Fortran projects. The tool is based on cutting edge research findings and builds off of the LLVM compiler framework. We are looking for full stack experienced developers and Rust developers to join the team.
– Discuss architectural and design decision with core team
– Extend the tool to support new parallel frameworks and language features
– Scale the tool scan large and complex projects
– Be a core contributor helping to lead and grow this open source project
– Substantial software industry experience writing C++, Rust, or Java.
– Basic understanding of multi-threaded programming
– Experience building and shipping products
– Familiarity with LLVM IR and LLVM Passes
– Background in Program Analysis
– Experience with OpenMP or Fortran
– History of contributing to Open Source projects
If you crave for innovative work to create new product; love the challenge of finding solutions for some of the most difficult software engineering problems, and enjoy working closely and collaboratively in small team environment, then this is the position for you.
This position can be either full-time or part-time. We’re only able to consider applicants based in the United States at this time. (You can work remotely anywhere in the United States, or from our office in College Station, TX.)
Further Details and Requirements.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.