Cloud Architect, Trilogy (Remote) – $400,000/year USD in Crossover for Work 2022 at Miranda, Carabobo State, Venezuela
Website Crossover for Work
This Job Listing is about Crossover for Work in Miranda, Carabobo State, Venezuela 2022
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
Every technical decision-maker has the same gripes. The architecture is outdated. Past product decisions don’t make any sense. Technical debt is mounting. Plus, the higher you rise in your organization, the less time you get to spend actually doing the technical work you love (and the more time you spend managing the people who are doing it).
Not at Trilogy.
In this Product CTO role, you’ll have carte blanche to make architectural decisions based on technical merit — not whatever decision the board decided was most cost-effective. No more working on the same product every day for years, wishing you could go back in time and backhand whoever thought it was a good idea to write custom code for something that could’ve been purchased from AWS for $20/month.
Instead, you’ll design for a diverse portfolio of products (hundreds, in fact) using the newest, most interesting cloud technologies. As a senior technical decision-maker, you’ll face a new architecture challenge each week and make important architectural decisions every day. Instead of tending to multiple stakeholders and a wishlist of features from customers, you decide the critical features for the product. Use and grow your expertise to design products for maximum performance, efficiency, and scale.
Ready to get back to doing the technical work you love, while guiding the development for products that reach millions of customers?
What You Will Be Doing
- Tackling design problems and writing technical specs to create products for distinct tech stacks and business domains.
- Uncovering “high-order bit” decisions by interviewing technical leads and analyzing data structures and code/design documents.
- Making important design and technical decisions that specify how to rearchitect products in a cloud-first way on systems such as AWS and GCP.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Managing projects or employees — thanks to Trilogy’s highly automated processes and streamlined org structure, there’s very little time spend on this type of admin
- Participating in daily scrum meetings, making low-level decisions, performing code reviews, or debugging
- Talking to customers (while you’ll build products customers love, other roles in the organization will take care of these important interviews for you!)
- Developing a backlog of wishlist features
- Creating high-level strategies or roadmaps — instead, you’ll be making the rubber-meets-road tech decisions
Cloud Architect Key Responsibilities
- Tear down current products, make key technical decisions for their rebuilding, and choose new product specs that simplify architecture. In essence, you’ll define a product and its features for the next 3 to 5 years.
- 2+ years of experience writing production-quality code.
- 7+ years of experience making important architecture and design decisions on software projects, such as the application of architecture design patterns or significant open source technologies.
- 2+ years of experience as the decision-maker for design decisions involving the use of cloud computing services.
- Experience working as a senior technical leader whose technical design decisions measurably influenced a software development organization of at least 50 people.
- Ability to simplify complex ideas and communicate them in writing with clear and logical thinking.
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $200 USD/hour, which equates to $400,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3370-VE-Miranda-CloudArchitect.001
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miranda, Carabobo State, Venezuela
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.