Website 1840 & Company
This Job Listing is about 1840 & Company in Culpepper, AR 2022
CLIENT SUCCESS LEAD- ITALIAN AND ENGLISH COMMUNICATIONS, ALBANIA
Based out of Albania (Full-time Remote Role) or anywhere across European Time Zone
- 3 to 5 years experience in a Client Success Lead Role preferably from an IT / BPO/ industry
- Italian and English Communication Skills
- To be based in Albania or anywhere across the European Time Zone
- Remote (Work from Home) – Full-Time Role
- Must have their own laptop/desktop which meets minimum qualifications: Processor – Core i5 or higher, RAM – 8GB or higher, Bandwidth Requirements Minimum- Download Speed: at least 6 Mbps; Upload Speed: at least 5 Mbps. And a quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you’ll appreciate the quiet) and without interruption.
1840 & Company is a global managed marketplace for vetted professional resources and outsourcing solutions. We proactively curate a marketplace of freelance marketers, developers, and finance professionals globally. Additionally, 1840 and Company delivers managed outsourcing solutions such as contact center and back-office solutions currently from a work from home model. At 1840 & Company, we rely on knowledgeable professionals to interact with our valued customers when they have questions or concerns
We are currently looking for a Client Success Lead – Albania to join our 1840 & Company team. The individual has to be a go-getter who welcomes the challenge of meeting the needs of a growing business. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, creative environment and will directly contribute to Client Success.
The Client Success Lead (CSL) – Albania is a role that is responsible for a territory of selected regional client accounts within the financial and professional services space. The key focus of the role is to provide day-to-day account management, timely query support as well as support in the implementation of strategic client objectives.
Working through the named list of existing clients, the CSL is expected to work closely with the Cross-Functional Teams to expand the value of our current partnerships by further entrenching our data and analysis with current and new users. This will be done by supporting research queries, new user registration, running training, arranging marketing campaigns, and recommending new solutions.
When engaging with our clients, the CSM is expected to understand why clients use and need our information and are able to recommend the services best fit for their needs, which may include expanding their current subscription or engaging with our Consulting team.
- Being a part of the account management group; understanding and contributing to the account development strategy; supporting the growth objectives in every interaction with the customers
- Commercial lead generation by running marketing campaigns, expanding user base, and proactively communicating with our customer base
- Client support in day-to-day inbound email and call queries
- Resolving research queries and coordinating with research via a research support system
- Identifying new users and supporting in registration and onboarding
- Setting up an annual engagement plan and regularly scheduled training sessions for each client account
- Resolving IT technical issues and ensuring secure SSO access methods are well implemented
Required Skills And Qualifications
- Bilingual – Fluent in Italian and English, Strong verbal and written communication
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of Relevant Experience as a Client Success Manager in Albania or European Time Zone
- Should be an excellent relationship builder who has fantastic questioning and listening skills and who is not afraid to challenge your clients
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset,
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- Remote full-time role, based out of Albania or in European Time Zone.
- Goal-oriented and consistently meeting KPIs
- Highly organized with excellent time management, managing numerous contacts including scheduling, follow up, and establishing frequent points of interaction.
- Strong negotiation, numeracy, and diplomacy skills
Why work for us
- We act with integrity
- We are curious about the world
- We are stronger together
- We seek to empower
- We find strength in diversity
International: not only do we have a very multinational workforce, but we are all dealing with our global workforce worldwide on a daily basis.
Hardworking but sociable: our staff knows how to work hard but also how to enjoy themselves! We pride ourselves on creating an appropriate work-life balance, with flexible hours and regular e-social activities
Committed to making a difference: We at 1840 & Company believe in enabling exceptional people to strike the best work-life balance by being able to work from anywhere and maximizing their earning potential. We do this through a global AI-centric marketplace that matches resources and services with the most inspiring companies. 1840 & Company provides professional on-demand vetted freelance resources and outsourcing services.
Opportunities to grow: we offer development opportunities at all levels. The vast majority of our employees have been promoted from within and many have moved across departments as well as upwards. We pride ourselves on identifying and rewarding talent.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: 1840 & Company does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or another non-merit factor.
Powered by JazzHR
Company: 1840 & Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Culpepper, AR
Application Deadline: N/A