This Job Listing is about Blueground in Athens, Attiki, Greece 2022
At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live. For us, that means ensuring our guests have the peace of mind, flexibility & confidence they need to explore life’s latest adventure.
We’ve grown a lot since our founding in 2013, having raised more than $258m+ in funding, to date — and that’s just the beginning. We’re now hosting guests in more than 7,000 homes in 20+ cities around the world (and growing!), with an aim to hit 50 cities by 2025.
Our vision comes to life through our ways of working. For our 600+ member team located across 10 countries, we’ve created a culture of collaboration, inclusiveness, and opportunity.
We believe our people should have the power to choose their preferred way to work. Depending on the role’s requirements, team members can choose to work full time in one of our offices, work fully remote, or choose a hybrid model between the two.
We are driven by our core values. To our team, Time is our most important resource. Excellence isn’t simply a standard, but an exciting way to look at life. We Care deeply about our guests and colleagues. Our relationships are built around Transparency, which builds trust and improves communication.
We’re shaping the future of living, and we want you to be part of that journey.
We are looking to recruit a Client Experience Coordinator based in Athens to join our centralized client experience department and supporting Athens operations. The role is a great opportunity for a hard-working and talented person to gain a real insight into the hospitality industry. If you’re someone who possesses a genuine interest in customer service, technical teams coordination and problem-solving and you like to interact with internal and external customers across the business, then this role is for you!
What you will focus on:
- Receiving complex inquiries from guests and then deciding the right way to resolve the issues while ensuring an excellent client experience
- Scheduling, collaborating and managing internal and external business partners to ensure operational excellence in Blueground properties
- Liaising across functions within the business to identify the origin of customer support issues and improve related processes to enhance customer experience
- Maintaining long-lasting relations with business stakeholders
- Planning the daily routes of operations associates based on the number of stops, location and type of their tasks assigned, as well as customers’ needs and business priorities
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a position including back office operations or customer service responsibilities, alternatively in managing housing construction projects
- Prior experience in route planning/scheduling will be considered an asset
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Computer literate
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to maintain strong professional relationships with customers and business partners
- Problem-solving attitude
- Flexibility to work during weekends
- Competitive salary & annual performance bonus
- Blueground Stock Option Plan
- Flexible paid time off
- Group Health Insurance program
- Enhanced parental leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Athens, Attiki, Greece
Application Deadline: N/A