Website Arrow Transportation Systems Inc.
This Job Listing is about Arrow Transportation Systems Inc. in Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada 2022
In Business since 1919 and still growing, Arrow is a leader in bulk commodity hauling, reload operations, freight management, logistics, consulting, and technology with operations throughout Canada and the U.S.
We are looking for professional truck drivers and leased operators to join us and become part of our Arrow family.
Great people work here!
- Competitive Pay
- Pension $2.19 per hour
- Paid wait time $48.52 per hour
- New truck credits $7,320 per year
- Full Benefits including dental, life insurance, pharmaceutical, vision care, chiropractor, massage, EAP, available!
- Paid in truck orientation
- Year round work – Monday to Friday with opportunity for additional work on weekends upon request
- New equipment
- Direct deposit pay
For more information about Arrow and our current job opportunities check out Arrow Careers – Arrow Transportation
As an Arrow Owner Operator or Driver, you will be hauling products that are directly related to building the economic growth in beautiful Western Canada. Based out of Hope BC, you will travel on various highways in and around BC’s interior and the Fraser Valley.
- Oversee cargo handling and secure loads, including equipment preparation, application of safe practices, compliance with applicable Acts and Regulations.
- Perform pre and post and en route trip inspections on equipment operated, ensuring safety, roadworthiness and regulatory compliance.
- Comply with applicable legislation including safe operation, load securement, driver’s hours of service, occupational health and safety, transportation of dangerous goods, and weights and dimensions.
- Record, Maintain and Check all relevant paperwork (i.e. bill of lading,) and documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate.
- Operate equipment such as truck cab computers, CB radios, and telephones to exchange necessary information with bases, supervisors, or other drivers.
- Complete electronic logs of working hours and of vehicle service and repair status.
- Ensure that all customers, co-workers and the public are dealt with professionally and with respect.
- A positive attitude
- Class 1 truck driver’s license
- Clean driver’s abstract with no suspensions
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening
- At least two job references
- Preferences given to those with B train and mountain driving experience
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Come drive with us!
For quick apply, text the word ARROW to 97211. Standard messaging and data rates may apply.
Company: Arrow Transportation Systems Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A