Website Clark Hill Law
Are you looking for a Job at Clark Hill Law in Phoenix, AZ
About the job
Clark Hill PLC is seeking a Practice Assistant for its Scottsdale office location. The Practice Assistant provides administrative (clerical) support to attorneys, paralegals, and secretaries with scheduling, calendar management, transcription and proofreading, drafting correspondence, filing, assisting with billing process, travel arrangements and expense reimbursements, entering attorney time, creating, revising, and formatting legal documents, along with other related tasks as required and/or assigned.
- Assist with scheduling of appointments, arranging travel accommodations, preparing travel itineraries and managing calendars and expense reporting.
- Assist with creating documents, spreadsheets, and all forms of correspondence, both internal and external, as well as maintaining accurate and up-to-date filing of documentation.
- Enter conflict information into the system for the purpose of running conflict checks for new clients.
- Assist with opening new matters and assisting with attorney monthly billing requirements.
- Type letters, memos and reports as required.
- Reception desk duties and coverage, as needed.
- Organize and produce physical closing binders and closing CDs for transactional matters, and exhibit and production material binders for litigation matters.
- Perform other duties or tasks as assigned or requested (as needed) by the Office Manager, attorneys, paralegals, or secretaries.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- At least 3 years office administrative work experience.
- Previous experience working in a law-firm environment, preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, and the ability to manage a diverse workload.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Willingness to learn new skills and responsibilities.
- Team Player orientation.
Company: Clark Hill Law
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.