Are you looking for a Job at Citrix in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What We’re Looking For
Are you motivated by coordinating a team and being integral to their success?
Do you have a supportive yet focused demeanour?
Are you looking to accelerate your career, working with an innovative company and respected team?
If this sounds like you – apply now! #wearecitrix
We are looking for a Sales Support Specialist who will provide accurate and timely sales administration support to our Citrix sales team.
Here’s a Little More Detail About Our Role
- Support increased pipeline and revenue generation by maximizing sales and Partner representative’s customer/partner facing time on key value sales activities with leverage for other tasks.
- Support customer/partner satisfaction and increased revenue generation by providing focus and efficient/prompt resolution of simple/routine sales administrative issues.
- Support and quality of internal tracking/metrics by providing focus and standardization for maintenance of account and opportunity information in CRM and other systems.
What will you be doing?:
- Promote Citrix value proposition.
- New business support for our internal/external Sales Team (including partner and client calls).
- Assist the Sales teams with deal preparation including pricing and customer contract detail and Account profiling.
- Assists with the sales exception process.
- Support customers with Citrix license Agreements and work with Citrix contract team to ensure they are set up correctly in our system to allow for purchase.
- Account Management for existing end users: work with customers on license transfers, conversion requests, trade up reports, correct any licensing issues, merge records, customer requests and issues, track status and keeping relevant parties updated.
- Resolves or coordinates appropriate responses to customers, partners and Citrix teams independently involves/raises independently to other teams for more complex issues.
- Utilising Salesforce to assist the Sales team with all opportunities, track all sales stages of the opportunities, and update customer information
- Order Issues/management, working with customer/Sales team and Order Services to ensure order is booked and assets delivered to the client
- Provides specific reports to Citrix sales and management
- Conducts User Acceptance Testing (UATs) for new tools and processes
- Prepares and places demo appliance orders, tracks demo progress, organizes return, requests RMA
- Delivers ad hoc trainings on Systems and Tools
- Assists customers on all queries regarding the license portal system
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Ability to effectively engage internally with Citrix teams and externally with our partner community and resolve issues independently
- Build relationships with Citrix team members and partner employees in various functions, being capable to work effectively within a virtual team, ensuring that all information is communicated completely and in a timely manner, and that the appropriate tools are used
- Proven problem-solving skills, including making sound decisions within established guidelines
- Strong sense of urgency and deadline-orientation
- Strong technology skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications (ability to manipulate data in Excel)
- Strong Salesforce.com skills or alternative CRM and ERP systems
- Ability to utilise channel partners, Citrix sales and channel representatives to close deals
- Understanding of the basic IT problems that Citrix products solve
- University degree, ideally in a business related field of study or previous sales support, or indirect sales experience (1-2 years) would be helpful but not essential.
- Previous experience in a high-tech environment desirable.
- Ability to independently resolve issues involving partner resources and Citrix employees in various functions and at different levels.
- Customer Service focused with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
What You’re Looking For
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at [email protected] for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org