Cisco Positions in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Systems Architect – KSA
Are you looking for a Job at Cisco in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Cisco is looking for experienced Systems Architect with a strong technical background. The SA will partner with our Account Executives/Team in a pre-sales technical role, showcasing Cisco product solutions. Qualified candidates should bring industry knowledge and years of technology experience to aid in technical selling, explaining features and benefits to customers and designing and configuring products to meet specific customer needs. In this role, you will have direct account and partner responsibilities for selected accounts in assigned geography. Staying up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services are essential.
- Provide technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory.
- Direct account and partner responsibilities for selected accounts in assigned territory.
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
- Collaborate with customers to understand their needs and design effective solutions
- Deliver technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
- Keep up-to-date on the market, competitive solutions, products and services.
Skills and Experience Required
- In-depth knowledge of routing and switching technologies is highly desirable.
- Baseline Systems Architect skills in the following areas of specialization Security, LAN Switching and Routing including knowledge of multicast and QoS, Unified Communications, Data Centre and Wireless.
- Cisco certification of CCIE is preferred along with proven experience
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and strong presentation skills
- Comfortable in applying business acumen and financial expertise to assist identify & qualify selling opportunities as part of an account team.
- Proven ability to drive adoption of Cisco technology solutions through channel partners, and into customers.
- Knowledge of relevant solutions sets, product line specifications, performance criteria and applications.
- Ability to work efficiently, add value as a team member and assume a proactive approach to their career
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.