This Job Listing is about PixelPlex in Minsk, Minsk, Belarus 2022
Chief Technology Officer
PixelPlex is a leading product development and outsourcing company. Since 2013 we have been focusing on blockchain development and consulting services, yet our expertise also spans AI, AR/VR, IoT, and mobile.
Our offices are located in Minsk, Seoul, Tokyo, London, New York, and Pfäffikon.
Our professional experts from Web, Mobile, Blockchain, QA, BA, PM, and UI/UX departments work with both world-renowned brands and promising startups and always strive to deliver top results.
At the moment we are looking for an experienced Chief Technology Officer.
- Managing web development processes;
- Maintaining current app development processes, as well as implementing and debugging new ones;
- Participating in the technical development of project implementation plans;
- Ensuring the smooth functioning of launched projects;
- Producing and maintaining documentation related to technical departments’ internal processes;
- Arranging and managing the work and growth of technical departments.
- At least 5 years of experience in development;
- Experience in managing development teams for at least 2 years in large service companies;
- Successful experience in implementing software development processes;
- Experience in building scalable high-load systems;
- Experience working on projects with microservice architecture, deep understanding of the principles of building interactions between microservices;
- Proficiency in developing Node.js applications using the Nest.js framework;
- Experience with Docker and orchestration systems (Docker compose, Kubernetes);
- Experience working with services such as RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis;
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases;
- Deep understanding of application development principles;
- English B2 and higher;
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies will be a plus;
What we offer
- Decent salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Sick days during the calendar year;
- Interesting projects and the opportunity to introduce/implement your own ideas;
- Compensation for sports activities;
- Medical insurance;
- English language courses as well as a speaking club in the office;
- Loyalty program;
- Compensation for education activities and technical literature;
- A bright corporate life (birthday greetings from the company, hockey tournaments, etc.);
- Possibility to work remotely.
We are looking forward to seeing you in our team!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minsk, Minsk, Belarus
Application Deadline: N/A