Website GovTech Singapore
This Job Listing is about GovTech Singapore in Singapore, Singapore 2022
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) seeks to transform delivery of Government digital services by taking an “outside-in” view. We put citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure, applications and facilitate work with our key beneficiaries to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation. A nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
The Technology Management Office (TMO) of GovTech is responsible for technology master planning by co-ordinating the technology roadmap for GovTech’s products and services, supporting public service agencies’ solutioning strategies and cultivating international partnership with aim to developing the technology community.
Are you looking for a leadership role in your next cybersecurity career? If so, then this role provides the driver’s seat and a highly visible exposure in cybersecurity management.
GovTech Technology Management Office (TMO) is looking to appoint a Divisional Chief Security Information Officer (DCISO) to work on infocomm security matters with other GovTech DCISOs. You will ensure that security is well-considered in our product development journey to align to prevailing the Government policies and standards, as well industry best practices. You will also be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of information security strategies and related policies. As part of TMO, you will handle matters relating to wider GovTech’s strategy and coordination planning.
What you will be working on:
- Coordinate with other DCISOs within GovTech to ensure that products are developed in compliance to prevailing Government security policies and standard.
- Develop the strategy to ensure “Security by design” for products and services.
- Provide leadership within the information security sphere through development of appropriate cyber security strategies and action plans.
- Obtain executive support and formulate information security goals and establish policies, standards and procedures in line with whole-of-government cyber security directions.
- Provide security governance, enforcing cyber security risk assessment and risk acceptance from stake holders.
- Ensure cyber security compliance to whole-of-government policies and standards.
- Review, endorse, develop risk management and mitigation plans.
- Advise the appropriate cyber security solutions and technologies to be deployed
- Develop security awareness programmes and defined processes for Threat and Incident Management.
- Plan, design and conduct security incident response workshops and exercises (table-top exercises, simulation and drills).
- Advise and ensure secure ICT development life cycle, security controls implementation and asset management.
- Align IT needs with the strategic cyber security direction of Whole-of-Government
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional, multi-disciplined team to formulate, institute and monitor security policies and procedures.
- At least 8 years of management experience related to information security and working knowledge of ICT operations, security policies and procedures.
- Good understanding of both IT and business processes and the relationship between them.
- Preferably ‘Certified Information Systems Security Professional’ (CISSP), or ‘Certified Information Systems Auditor’ (CISA) or ‘Certified Information Security Manager’ (CISM) certifications.
- Only Singaporeans need apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company as we believe that diversity is essential to innovation. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Our employee benefits are based on a total rewards approach, offering a holistic and marketcompetitive suite of perks.
This includes generous leave benefits to meet your work-life needs. We trust that you will get the job done wherever you are, and whatever works best for you – so work from home or take a break to exercise if you need to. We also believe it’s meaningful for you to keep honing your craft in the constantly-evolving tech landscape, so we provide and support a plethora of in-house and external learning and development opportunities all year round
Company: GovTech Singapore
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Singapore, Singapore
Application Deadline: N/A