Website Chico's FAS, Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at Chicos FAS Inc in Chandler, AZ
About the work
Job reference number: 2577
Type of work: part time
Chandler Fashion Center, Chandler, AZ
Type of job: part time
Join our chic team dedicated to a social and style experience that inspires women to express their individuality.
We are setting our minimum hire age for this location to 16 years of age to support vacation hire. Please note that these roles are seasonal and employment will not end on January 16, 2022.
The Support Associate is responsible for supporting a customer- and product-focused sales culture in which our core principles are at the forefront of all store operations. This is achieved by performing various sales operations functions, including merchandise handling, inventory processing, and inventory organization. We love what we do and we believe that, with our teams, we are the most amazing place to work, learn and grow!
- Processes merchandise, ensuring items are properly stored, ticketed, and easily located for replenishment to the sales area, rearranges merchandise as needed to maximize inventory space.
- Ensures that new products are properly marketed and represented in a timely manner.
- Insert correctlyall receipt documents in the computer system, reconciles the goods invoices with the items received as applicable. Accurately and timely completes store-to-store transfers and locates orders.
- Ensures that visual package materials, props and signage are received and processed in a timely manner, appropriate storage material, hooks, signposts, etc.
- Participates in price changes and discounts.
- Alerts store management to cash supply needs.
- Assists with visual directives, including floor sets, window changes, visual presentations, sign placement, etc. as directed.
- Helps in cleaning and organizing the boutique
- Models, supports and promotes the Most AmazingPersonal Service (MAPS) principles and standards, delivering a cohesive omni-channel experience
Teamwork and growth
- Promotes an inclusive, collaborative approach to problem solving
- Seek personal development opportunities and promptly solicit feedback
Other assigned roles.
This position can be found in several tags. Some functions may vary from brand to brand.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous Shares or Preferred Cash Experience
- Must be 18 years of age or older * * Except for temporary and seasonal hiring needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the company
- Must be able to work most of the shift standing
- Ability to work quickly and within tight deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork
- Exposure to visual merchandising techniques and desired product positioning
- Communication with clients, associates and management; use/communicate with headset
- Regular presence is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work with flexible working hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Walking/Constant standing – 67-100% of 8 hour shift
- Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.- 1-33% of 8 hour shift 8 hours
- Frequent climbing – 34% -66% of the 8 hour shift
Due to our growth, we are always accepting applications for the best talent to join our store teams. When we have an open position, we will review your application to determine if your qualifications match our position requirements. You can apply for any location or position at any time; however, the position you are applying for may not be currently open. Accommodation is available for job seekers with a disability. To request accommodation during the processapplication, please contact your local store manager for assistance.
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, nationality, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, identity or expression of gender, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply ”
Company: Chico’s FAS, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Chandler, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.